New Rusty Cooley Dean sig...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rusty Cooley Dean sig...

Looks friggin badass! But I just cant figure out why they would cheap out and put a shit trem on it? Whachya think?
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

What makes you think it has a shit trem?

Rusty Cooley isn't the type of guy to use shitty equipment.

Comment

Look at it, its a licensed trem. Im sure its no worse than Jackson trems which arent bad, but on a high dollar guitar like that, they should have used a Floyd Pro if he really wanted lo-pro. And dont be fooled into thinking thats the exact guitar he plays... his is custom, these are production. Big difference.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

$1900 for an axe with a licensed trem? No way in hell. Thats almost as bad as a $1200 RR24 with plastic inlays.

Comment

I like the girl holding the mic for him

Comment

Try one and see!
            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Hmm...

It has the same headstock as the Dave Mustaine one, right?
              My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

we just got in one of the 7 string razorbacks at work, and while it's cool as hell, the QC at the korean plant is lacking seriously and the fret wire is FAR too small, not to mention poorly executed.

so let's see, korean deans were around 400-500$ before, now they range from 600-1900$ thier chinese guitars start at 400-and go up to 1900$ these prices for import instruments for the quality, is INSANE, thier USA guitars are 2600-6000$, these price increases while in line with jacksons us price increase are just insane, what are these companies thinking, I mean I understand thier official reasoning, but.....c'mon, I was slated to order a custom jackson and a custom dean, and now.....I can maybe afford one.
                But thie import stuff is NOT getting better with the price increase, In fact I'm going to say it's heading the other way.....quickly
                oh well.

rant off/

Comment

Rusty is a talented guy with definitely playing skill.

I think he's also a pretty "generic" song writer..he's decent. His Outworld is OK..just better than average to me.
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I think it looks fugly and way overpriced as are most guitars these days. I also agree, dean prices are getting high very fast and they are going with too much Chinese made crap also. Their USA stuff is grosly overpriced, yet you can get them pretty cheap used. My favorite Deans are/were the Czech made stuff from the 90`s. I had 2 and have 1 now and will get more as I can. They are some seriously made axes for the $$$$$$$ used.

Jack.

Comment

I couldn't be less interested than anyone on the planet in playing like Rusty Cooley, playing his (fugly imo) signature guitar, or any Dean ever made. All that and I *like* shred guitar.
                      ------------------------------------------------
                      Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

I think the guitar looks cool, but don't think I'd ever buy a Dean. I tried out a couple of those razorbacks and they sucked so much.. paintjob was flawed, frets felt weird.. not impressive, especially not for a guitar that was priced at 1000 euro.
                        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I agree, overpriced!!
                          Mayzan
                          Webmaster Of www.MartyFriedman.com & www.7-string.com
                          My website: www.mayzan.com

Comment

Working...
                          X