Hammerfall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammerfall

I got Threshold and about 3 other random songs and I must say I really love these guys. Always great melodies, pretty cool solos and Reign of the Hammer is a great instrumental, at least as good as Iced Earth's Transylvania.

What other albums would you guys advise? I really like Riders of the Storm as well... All of their albums are over 20 euros here though (close to 30 bucks) which makes them hard to buy or else I'd have more already <_<

Renegade is my favorite, but HammerFall is very consistent so it is tough to go wrong.

Comment

I like their live One Crimson Night disc a lot. I often think some of Joacim's vocals are overproduced a la Don Dokken. But live, he really rips it up.

Comment

Do they all have decent production?

Comment

Yes...they have been pretty consistant!!

Dude, check out the first few pages of my thread..I aquired so much more since..but there is a very good compliled list of metal ova-there..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

What thread dude..? I can't find anything much around...

Comment

Originally posted by pott View Post
              What thread dude..? I can't find anything much around...
              I think the thread is called "Bill's new home" or something like that. but Bill can correct me.
              Sam

Comment

Yes..That's my thread!! you can't miss it.. ..The band list is in alphabetical order..all clean vox true "metal"..just go through the pages..I think I got to the "T's and gave up..

I was getting stuff in as I was posting that..so it's far from revised..but it covers ALOT of ground..lots of bands to check out.

Bill Z Bub
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ohhh THAT thread! Doh. Forgive my French mind. I shall look upon it right now Thanks bros!

Comment

Working...
                  X