rough cutt vid.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rough cutt vid.....

remember this..........blast from the past.......

jon

Joe Lynn Turner's brother? :ROTF:
    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Oh Man, I forgot about that one. I remember really liking it when it came out.
      Guitars:
      Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
      1988 Model 2,
      Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
      RR3
      Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
      1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
      2005 SG Special

Comment

me too, looking at it now the front man is trying wayyyyy too hard......

jon

Comment

I have both studip cds (Jap only) and their live one..their 1st release still gets rotation here..that stuff is timeless. "Take her", "Black Widow" and ect..Shortino has some major pipes in that stuff!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Take Her" is a killer song, and I always liked Shortino's takes on the Hear N' Aid recording.
            I'm not Ron!

Comment

I had to play that song in to many bands already. I loved the looking at the camos tho. Wasn't Jake E. Lee in that band at one time?
              Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                I had to play that song in to many bands already. I loved the looking at the camos tho. Wasn't Jake E. Lee in that band at one time?

Yes..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Paul Shortino is in the Spinal Tap movie.

I forgot his character name..but that's when "David" says "What a wanker, what a wanker, they were still booing him when we went on stage"..

Comment

Duke Fame... lol

Comment

Paul Shortino is an awesome singer, he's pretty much a less famous David Coverdale.

I love his work with Quiet Riot
                      Out Of Ideas

Comment

Originally posted by Frigo89 View Post
                        Paul Shortino is an awesome singer, he's pretty much a less famous David Coverdale.

I love his work with Quiet Riot
                        I agree..

Duke Fame..that's it..dude had the voice, the look, the band, the chicks..that shit all equals Rockstar..and he did that shit good!

Comment

Dude has some killer pipes.. great range, just the right amount of grit too. I agree - his stuff stuff in "Stars" rocked, even when he "Dean Martin-ed" it .

Comment

I like Rough Cutt but that has to the the cheesiest and worst cover ever.
                            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I've never actually heard Rough Cutt until now, but that wasn't a very good start -lol. Pretty cheesy even for 80s. Does anyone else think Amir looks "Lynch-ish"?

I'm starting the video for Double Trouble, we'll see how that goes...........
                              Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Working...
                              X