No announcement yet.

rough cutt vid.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better but nothing that makes me want to hunt down an album to buy.

I remember about 5 years ago seeing Amir Derakh of Orgy endorsing BC Rich and thinking "wasn't that the name of the guy from Rough Cutt with the killer camo Jackson doubleneck in Guitar World?". It didn't seem like it could be the same guy but how many Amir Deraks (sp?) are there?
    Of course, it was him.

BTW - I do have to say I LOVE the Orgy version of Blue Monday.
    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
      Better but nothing that makes me want to hunt down an album to buy.

I remember about 5 years ago seeing Amir Derakh of Orgy endorsing BC Rich and thinking "wasn't that the name of the guy from Rough Cutt with the killer camo Jackson doubleneck in Guitar World?". It didn't seem like it could be the same guy but how many Amir Deraks (sp?) are there?
      Of course, it was him.

BTW - I do have to say I LOVE the Orgy version of Blue Monday.
      He endorsed BC Rich? I know he had an Iron Bird double neck in the works, but that was stolen before he got it. Right now he plays Yamahas after playing Jacksons for a longtime. This vid isn't bad, but its not there greatest either. They were still a cool band. Amir is a great guitarist though. He does a lot of cool things in Orgy, and I think his work on Julien-k is maybe even better. He puts out a hell of a show too (I swa him in Julien-k about a month back).

Comment

Yeah, I remember going into GCs and there would be one of those 'take up the whole wall' pics of him with a see-through, but colored, Mockingbird (maybe lucite, like the jem20th).
        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Wow, didn't even know there was a video for that one. I still have that album on vinyl....gonna go have to put it on now.

Comment

Working...
          X