Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warren was on the fukkin' mark last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren was on the fukkin' mark last night.

Had 3rd row center with Endbat and my pal Carter last night. He singlehandedly handed exit stage right visas to Vains of jenna, and Poison, and most of his band actually. Bobby was great on the drums as always, but I was really psyched to see that one of my all time faves and tastiest guitar players still has it and then some. I started barfing up a lung at the sound of " I want action tonite" and said that's our cue to go get flattened for the evening somewhere else.
    Holy shit was he smooth and as slippery fingered as ever. He never gags on anything, he's always right in the pocket , and if we could fuse him with Jeff Beck, we may have possibly a true greatest player on earth if there ever was one.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Yet more proof that Warren is god.

Comment

Maybe he should join Van Halen!

They need a good guitarist, that's still cool!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

:ROTF:

Originally posted by horns666 View Post

-Rick

Comment

I totally agree...Warren sounds like A fuckin' "Rock Star"

Comment

Was he playing his early 80's Charvie? How was his tone
            Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

I am jealous of you Tommy, that would have been a great night out. Go Warren!!!

Comment

Hell yeah Tommy! Way Cool Jr.!
                "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

the crowd was buncha pussys
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                    the crowd was buncha pussys

You goddamn right they were..all of them..except two throw down muddafuggas there..

I'm sorry I meant three mo fo..but I never met Carter..but he's gots to be the goods with you guys!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post

Ouch!! :ROTF:

Every time I've seen Warren he's been nothing short of spectacular. Great talent.
                      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                        Ouch!! :ROTF:

Every time I've seen Warren he's been nothing short of spectacular. Great talent.

Dweezil too..even my old trib guy (that pud)..they can nail ED better now than Ed could then..it's true!

They worshipped Ed SO much..every little single, nuance and squeak....outta love..(pun)..

Guys like Ripper..they wouldn't exist without the real deal..

Comment

Going to see this show at Darien Lake next week...looking foward to seeing Warren in person again.

Comment

Hey,,,is Warren using the SLO or the Diezel (or both)? Could you tell by seeing what LED's were lit on what amps? I heard some comments that his tone wasn't as great the nights he was using the Diezel. I'd understand that as the Soldano is so "the Ratt" tone. The last time I saw Ratt was in like 1999,,,,the first reunion days, but basically the same lineup as now minus Corabi. He was mostly playing a black Les Paul through his SLO at a tiny show at a rained out fair grounds. I stood right in front of him and was in awe,,,,he played amazing. Union opened the show, and I got to meet both bands back by their buses. I got to hang out with Bruce (Kulick) for a long time, and he was so cool....... man he used to shred on the Asylum, Crazy Nights Kiss era.....but when I met Warren, he acted weird like he was really stoned, so I didn't talk to him long.

Comment

i think he changed during the course of the night, and it sounded better the first 6 or 7 songs and then it sounded good but not as good. he may have switched to the Diezel during the second half, and i think the orig. swords was slinging in the beginning. I could be wrong and we were possibly at Nickelache, I mean Nickelback, as i was John from Cincinnatti from Huntington beach, i looked down and my feet were 4 feet off the ground at one point-lol I wouldn't say the crowd was a bunch of pussies, they were just numb and flying like myself grooving to the music, Endrik was in the middle of some african ant eater ritual gyration and screaming louder than warren's soldano rig.(after they were done playing-lol)
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X