Sambora Spotlight Solo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sambora Spotlight Solo!

I know it's not quite the same league as Randy's spotlight solo, but it's still nice to see Richie having a bit of fun. Ive never seet this one before, it looks like he's about to go into a little 'Band Jam' at the end but whoever uploaded it cut it out :

BTW, does anyone know if that's a Jackson he's playing? It's looks virtually identical to the white reverse strat that he used in the 'You Give Love...' and 'Livin On A Prayer' videos and that was apparently a Jackson (well, according to RockStarsGuitars who had it for sale, it was anyway)!
    Last edited by RandyRhoads; 08-22-2007, 07:52 AM.
    sigpic
    And on the 8th day,
    God kicked back with a beer,
    And gave that Jackson one helluva beating!

He is a great guitarist and has done some amazing solos but that wasn't one of them IMO. As a fan I was expecting a lot more from this clip.
    My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Yeah, that's his old single hum black Jackson. Not sure what happened to that one. I'm with Jani though, not sure that's a great example of how good Sambora actually is...
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Sambora... was amazing on new jersey... i like bon jovi's new stuff as well, they don't rely on the old stuff... they mix it up.
        Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
        Amp... Pioneer
        Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Thats the New Jersey Tour... I will sure like to get a hold of that entire show... any good video of that tour?
          '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
          '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
          custom made Les Paul
          VOX Tonelab LE
          Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
          ADA MP1
          BBE 422A
          Lexicon MPX-G2
          ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
          Support Your Local 81

Comment

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X