Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ratt - Tell The World (Their New Compilation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratt - Tell The World (Their New Compilation)

The other day I was in Wal-Mart and noticed they had the new Ratt compilation in stock, Tell the World: The Very Best of Ratt. I must say, while I have a copy of Out of the Cellar, I hadn't heard much of their other work. I figured I would buy this rather then all like, 6 other CDs they put out This cd has music from all of their studio albums, and to me, it is great. There is not a bad track on it. I really am enjoying it, and think its a great compilation

Do yourself a favor and by the other albums too!

Comment

I just bought a compilation disc at CD trade post for 5.99. Ratt and Roll something or other. Has like 15 songs on it.
      Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Yeah, Ratt And Roll: 81 to 91. Great comp. Anyone should do themselves a favor, though, a buy all the other albums. Hard to find a bad song on them.
        I'm not Ron!

Comment

Screw the comps...get the albums!!! (Especially the first two)

Comment

I bought all the early stuff on CD in Japan. Now Sony, Electra, they are remastering and fucking up all the music. I love the old CD's
            Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Wal Mart sells Ratt CD's? their stock just went up

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                The other day I was in Wal-Mart and noticed they had the new Ratt compilation in stock, Tell the World: The Very Best of Ratt. I must say, while I have a copy of Out of the Cellar, I hadn't heard much of their other work. I figured I would buy this rather then all like, 6 other CDs they put out This cd has music from all of their studio albums, and to me, it is great. There is not a bad track on it. I really am enjoying it, and think its a great compilation
                Do yourself a favor and stop shopping in Walmart...

Comment

Originally posted by Ripley7t View Post
                  I bought all the early stuff on CD in Japan. Now Sony, Electra, they are remastering and fucking up all the music. I love the old CD's
                  No truer words have ever been spoken. I listened to a re-recorded version of old Testament songs and it is horrible!!

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by NunoSoWylde View Post

I have I haven`t been in a wal-mart for over a year now.

Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by NunoSoWylde View Post
                      Not everyone can/likes to buy there stuff from Big Ass Price Tags R US jackass, and some people like to browse there CD selection while there. And why th ehell am I going to pay $16 for something I can get for $8 while I'm conveniently there.

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                        Not everyone can/likes to buy there stuff from Big Ass Price Tags R US jackass, and some people like to browse there CD selection while there. And why th ehell am I going to pay $16 for something I can get for $8 while I'm conveniently there.
                        Whoa hoss! I think the point is that Wal-Mart's selection and edited content music CD and DVD selection isn't that good.

Even here in bum friggin egypt West Virginia we have a decent music store that deals in a lot of used CDs. Try to find a store like that where you can find/buy the hard to find stuff for a decent price that is normally less than the cost of a new CD.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                          Whoa hoss! I think the point is that Wal-Mart's selection and edited content music CD and DVD selection isn't that good.

Even here in bum friggin egypt West Virginia we have a decent music store that deals in a lot of used CDs. Try to find a store like that where you can find/buy the hard to find stuff for a decent price that is normally less than the cost of a new CD.
                          Sorry I snapped in my previous message, I was kinda PO'd over something else that had happened. We have those stores here too, but this is to begin with a new CD so there aren't any new, and the CD stores here are over priced and have a limited selection of used (we used have a good Coconuts, but fye bought them out ) And i know it's nto good, but if I'm in there and see something, I grab it.

Comment

Apparently there was supposed to be an extra unreleased track or two on this new Ratt compilation but those so-called "legal issues" prevented that. All that came out extra on the new comp is an acoustic version of "Way Cool Jr." from the MTV Unplugged show.

Now if Ratt would just put out a full concert from the "Invasion" tour on DVD and CD, I'd be all over that...
                            Last edited by fuel0707; 08-30-2007, 01:11 PM.
                            Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                            X