Greg Howe with Timberlake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Howe with Timberlake?

http://www.greghowe.comhttp://www.myspace.com/greghoweguitaristJustin Timberlake and guitarist Greg Howe Live on tour with NSYNC

Just found this. Interesting. No need to talk about Howe but I also think that Timberlake is really a good singer. just wanted to post this coz found it cool.

hey, i bet it is a good paycheck!!! did i read somewhere that paul gilbert played for elton john for a while, or was it in one of my crack fantasies?

personally, i would LOVE to play in kelly clarkson's band....
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

What about this one?
      Greg Howe (Look carefully!) with Mlchael Jackson!
      http://www.greghowe.comhttp://www.greghowe.com/lessonshttps://www.facebook.com/greghoweguitaristGreg Howe guitar player plays the "Beat It" solo Live with Mi...

Comment

Jennifer Batten has also played with Michael Jackson and Jeff Beck.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

These are in the OFFICIAL YOU TUBE thread ..you gay homosexuals..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I don't get why people here bash pop music all the time.... the musicians in pop can play circles around anything that's "shred-metal"
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
              personally, i would LOVE to play in kelly clarkson's band....
              Go to youtube and type in "old/metal skool" or something like that.
              Its a band that does 80's tunes and stuff.
              Anyway Kelly shows up at one of the shows and sings.
              Kelly is the real deal she can do it all...rock, country or pop.
              Last edited by Soap; 08-24-2007, 11:55 AM.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                I don't get why people here bash pop music all the time.... the musicians in pop can play circles around anything that's "shred-metal"
                E ..Godammit!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

yeah funny... but it's the truth... pro session players are the best musicians in the world
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

yeah funny... but it's the truth... pro session players are the best musicians in the world
                    Yep. Like John 5 (John Lowery) before he played with David Lee Roth, Rob Halford, Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie. He was a studio and touring musician with Kd Lang, Lita Ford, Salt 'n Pepa, I'm sure a bunch of other people, as well as doing commercials, TV and movie scores.

Comment

most of the cheesy 80's pop hits from California had some badass playing on them... Lukather, Landau, Huff or some other guy at that caliber.. not to mention all the drummers, bassists, keyboardists etc. were also the absolute best

Comment

most of the cheesy 80's pop hits from California had some badass playing on them... Lukather, Landau, Huff or some other guy at that caliber.. not to mention all the drummers, bassists, keyboardists etc. were also the absolute best
                        True. Our very own John Gallicano (jgcable) played guitar for Billy Ocean on the Caribbean Queen song, if I recall correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          Yep. Like John 5 (John Lowery) before he played with David Lee Roth, Rob Halford, Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie. He was a studio and touring musician with Kd Lang, Lita Ford, Salt 'n Pepa, I'm sure a bunch of other people, as well as doing commercials, TV and movie scores.
                          Have you guys heard his "Jungle"? Man, that John 5 is an amazing
                          musician! And im afraid that the HBO special with Timberlake will NOT
                          have Greg Howe? I think Howe was with him 2 years ago..and not now.
                          If he is...im in for a treat, cause Howe is my ALL time God!

Comment

oh absolutely. But for all the amazing musicians that were playing on those tracks, it's still cheesy pop music. That's why people wail on it.
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                            X