Head Like a Hole w/ Navarro and Richard Patrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Like a Hole w/ Navarro and Richard Patrick

anyone recall Richard Patrick got his start as the 2nd guitar & backing vocals in NIN's touring band in 91? this is a kickass performance from the first Lollapalooza with Dave Navarro jamming with them as well.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Nice to know that im good enough to be the 2nd or 3rd. or 4th guitarist
    in NIN! 2 chords... Narvaro's performance was what? Kept waiting
    for him to "Break out"? He finally "Broke" stuff at the end... but
    i did respect Trent for what he was saying.. $ isnt everything, and
    it CANT buy happiness! But i'll take Dave in the Chilli Peppers thank
    you.

Comment

Richard's playing an off-white G&L Rampage a la Jerry Cantrell....I love this old nine inch nails stuff!

Comment

I didn't know Navarro was in the Chilli Peppers? I blinked and missed that one. He's such a tool on TV that I can't stand him, though I really liked him in Janes Addiction. He's like a mexican backstreet boy crossed with Prince and Michael Jackson. I am surprised he can still play guitar as much time as he spends in front of the mirror admiring himself, he can't have any time to keep up his chops.

I caught Lollapallooza 1991 and 1992, though I don't remember much but the Chilli Peppers and smashing pumpkins on one of them and listening to a lot of Frank Sinatra on the 3hr trip to the show. Ahhh good times. I think?

NIN was pretty interesting at that time, I forgot there were some bright spots post glam.
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Pretty Hate Machine was on an aggressive rotation schedule in my CD player. That CD holds the distinction of being the one that started my 'don't loan cds to friends' phase. I never got it back.

Comment

I loved the Filter album-"Welcome to the Fold" There's some good tunes on their.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I am not impressed. Blah!
              Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...
              X