New EVH Wolfgang Prototype - Pics Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New EVH Wolfgang Prototype - Pics Here

Looks a lot like the old one. A close-up full shot...

Billions of happy photos, millions of passionate customers. Gorgeous online photo albums. Protect your priceless memories. Buy beautiful prints & gifts.

More new VH pics here...

Billions of happy photos, millions of passionate customers. Gorgeous online photo albums. Protect your priceless memories. Buy beautiful prints & gifts.

Man, Wofie is one of the best bass players in history. He super-charged Van Halen. Van Halen was never better. Ed is on fire, Alex the s best drummer in the world , Dave never looked or sounded better in his life, listen to the high notes..who needs Mike Anthony..he's not worthy to tie Wolfie's shoes. He's a pudgy prodigy!!!

BTW I have pics of me playing one of Mike Prototype basses he sold to a friend of mine. It's a fretless..they're old 35mm pics, so I can't post them..but I have a bunch of pics, demo, video, shirts, flyers, cards of my VH trib!!!

But after watching the REAL DEAL..I can honestly say we sounded NOTHING like them and sound like Jerry's kids in comparison. Wolfie kicks my ass..he's a fuggin' monster!!!

I don't care if I have to pay $1000 just to stand outside the venue to hear the vibration of Wolfie's awesomness tingle my balls..I'll do it!!

The red and white striped messiah has returned..It is officially Van Halen Easter. Let us stripe eggs in their honor!!!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ha ha.

Is Wolfie throwing down a kick ass bass solo for this tour?

A tribute to Cliff Burton "Anasthesia: Pulling Pizzas"
      Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

so, was this sarcasm, or should i start offering kittens to satan, so they maybe come somewhere remotely near europe?
        You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

The answer is clear listen to the clips..it'll smack you in the face with blatant TRUTH!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, I'm with you bro. This is the real deal - listen to the kids voice in Panama or his playing in both clips...he's the real thing. I'm blown away by this.

As for Wolfie, who need stage presence when David Lee Roth is your frontman?? DLR sounds great, man. I'm very impressed. I can't believe this kid is only 16.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

The new Wolfie headstock has a camel toe....

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                I don't care if I have to pay $1000 just to stand outside the venue to hear the vibration of Wolfie's awesomness tingle my balls..!!
                One of most quotable lines from Bill!!!!!
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

I know I am going to sound like an idoit, but who is making the new Wolfgang?
                  Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                    I know I am going to sound like an idoit, but who is making the new Wolfgang?
                    The newly FMIC spawned division --> EVH brand.

BTW, never liked the feel and looks of the EB or Peavey EVH sig. axes and I certainly don't like this one either.
                    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I think my purple Peavey Wolfie is the best SOUNDING guitar I ever owned/played/heard..I had to buy it!!

I don't play it much..it's reserved for whenever I record...which is never.

Comment

I think they're cool guitars, but I could just never get used to the body style.

...camel-toe...

Comment

I still aint sure if Bill is being sarcastic or not Hmmmmmm.

Comment

Where are the clips?

NM, Found em...
                            "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

So they havent sold the Franensteins yet and they are building him yet another guitar. What is going on at Fender? Does this have anything to do with the new tour?
                              Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...
                              X