Zakk gets told by DLR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zakk gets told by DLR

zakk wylde owned by david lee roth at their final dress rehearsal before going on tour.no, he wasnt joking.

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

forgive me if this has been posted, I couldnt find it....
    "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Harrr
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

BTW, that one rocked as well!
      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

LOL, just love the way Zakk took it in stride, that´s the kind of thing you can only do with someone you know

Comment

Diamond Dave would have numbchucked his ass and took his colors
          Jackson KV2
          Jackson KE1T
          Jackson KE1F
          Jackson SL1

Comment

The weapon is called "nunchaku" loosly translated from Chinese the word means "two joined stick".
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
              The weapon is called "nunchaku" loosly translated from Chinese the word means "two joined stick".
              I was borrowing Will Ferrell's pronunciation from Wedding Crashers.
              Jackson KV2
              Jackson KE1T
              Jackson KE1F
              Jackson SL1

Comment

Still funny as hell...

Comment

GO DAVE!

lol, that gave me a good laugh, because Zakk deserved it
                  Out Of Ideas

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                    Actually, the word nunchaku sounds more Japanese than Chinese.

Comment

That was pretty funny.

Still, I honestly don't know why the intense dislike for Zakk. Not only here but on several boards.
                      I wouldn't say he is guitar God, but he is certainly the heck of a lot better than other guitar players are revered around these parts.
                      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

does the phrase chug chug squeal squaeal, pull the same goddam face in every photo ring any bells??

:P

that said he is pretty funny, apparently he dpesn't shower a lot purely because he can't talk to anyone when showering!!

Comment

Need I mention that he was a clone (looks wise) of Randy for a long time and then became a "fake" biker. Then pulled the my fans mean everything to me stuff while screwing folks on the .357 deal?

Also, the mildly anoying squeely repetition.
                          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
                            Need I mention that he was a clone (looks wise) of Randy for a long time and then became a "fake" biker. Then pulled the my fans mean everything to me stuff while screwing folks on the .357 deal?

Also, the mildly anoying squeely repetition.
                            ...... I was wondering how long it was gonna take.......
                            "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Originally posted by toddstaples View Post
                              ...... I was wondering how long it was gonna take.......
                              The 357 thing? Yeah, I had enough sense to know it was too good to be true, but unfortunately his agents and official forum moderator convinced people it was ok, then he didn't take ownership.

I want to say I didn't bite at all on it, but see how someone did and Zakk's handling of the situation left a lot to be desired.

That and his poseur status could turn people off.

Funny I am saying this, but I think he's alright overall. And talented.
                              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Working...
                              X