No announcement yet.

Zakk gets told by DLR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy who ran Zakk's website was the one pimping the promotion. He was a reputable guy before this happened. I just want my money back.
    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
      That was pretty funny.

Still, I honestly don't know why the intense dislike for Zakk. Not only here but on several boards.
      I wouldn't say he is guitar God, but he is certainly the heck of a lot better than other guitar players are revered around these parts.
      HE is guitar god!!!

Comment

Anyone who got suckered by that .357 deal really can't be too closely tied to the real world. I hate to see people get ripped off but that was such an obvious scam that I find it hard to believe anyone truly thought it was legit. Alot of us threw that warning out before anyone jumped as well but people went for it regardless.

On another note, I never heard anything about Eddie at Dime's funeral, other than placing the original B&Y Charvel in his casket. What did Ed do?

Comment

Originally posted by memphiskat View Post
          wow, a lot of dislike for Zakk here. I don't know him personally.... but I really like Black Label Society. Yeah his look has morphed over the years, but did you ever see the early pictures of Dimebag?

From left to right:
          Diamond Darrel (Yup, before the "Vulgar diplay" album Dimebag was "Diamond Darrel")
          Rex Brown
          Phil Anselmo
          Vinnie Paul (who looked a lot like Bam Margera's dad Phil Margera in those days)

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
            Anyone who got suckered by that .357 deal really can't be too closely tied to the real world. I hate to see people get ripped off but that was such an obvious scam that I find it hard to believe anyone truly thought it was legit. Alot of us threw that warning out before anyone jumped as well but people went for it regardless.
            A friend of mine runs a BLS fansite and vouched for this guy - nobody figured he was going to ruin Zakk's reputation for a buck after running his website/enterprise for years.

You didn't buy in. Good for you. Just because I got scammed doesn't make me stupid.
            Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Working...
            X