No announcement yet.

Lets see Malmsteen do this ! Man...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why but I find this beddly boop biddley type jazz really boring I was watching joe pass earlier and it's just doing abosolutely nothing for me....

Bill your Vid don't work...

I much prefer the Blues, then again I aint never done heroin so I probably don't get Jazz....

Comment

Well, most of the shredders have said that they watched and learn from some of the fastest Jazz guitarists out there.

I see your fastest jazz video and

I raise your bet with a fast shred video.
      Not Yngwie but I think this guy is playing a Yngwie strat.
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      Sam

Comment

I've allways perfered jazz influenced rock players like EVH, Vai, DeMartini, Howe, Kotzen, Morse etc. over neo-classical du-du-du-du-duuu players

very fev play classical jazz these days... more are into jazz fusion and whatnot

if we don't count flamenco players then Gypsy Jazz dudes like Django Rienhardt or Rosenberg bros. have played by far the scariest shit on the guitar
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
        X