Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ozzy Osbourne & Rob Zombie Presale Password ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozzy Osbourne & Rob Zombie Presale Password ?

Anybody know the presale password for the Ozzy/Rob Zombie ticketmasters tickets? I had read somewhere that it was 'Blackrain' but that didn't work.

OK, couldn't find the password anywhere on the internet. Several places said blackrain was it but it didn't work. I bought the password on eBay and here you guys go........ for free:

The Ticketmaster.com presale password is for TODAY ONLY, regular tickets open up to the general public tomorrow(Sat).

Password: blackbat4u
    Last edited by guitarzan2; 09-28-2007, 04:53 PM.

Comment

By the way, got some really great tickets with this password. Those that wait until the general sale goes tomorrow are going to be pissed as all the good seats are gone.

Comment

What the hell is going on with ticket prices? Now im no slouch...i can
        afford $300 tickets...but is EVERY concert in 08' going to be $175 a ticket?? What happened to $85.00 just last year? Unless this code
        *(which i didnt see anywhere on Gotickets.com)? To enter it, is going
        to be a 50% discount...then shit! I can go out for $500 (2 great tickets)
        and buy the entire library of EVERYTHING Ozzy ever did!

Comment

Ticket prices are obscene lately.
          Anything higher than $60 per ticket for good seats (not front row mind you, but not in the nose bleeds either) is not worth it.

I know they say touring is where the band makes money, but for fucks sake, ease up all fucking ready.
          -Rick

Comment

Ticketmaster.com

Tickets for my show were $78.75 and $58.75 and $38.75. Funny thing was, when I went in and punched up tickets at the $78.75 value I got tickets on the side like 20 rows up. When I punched in the $58.75 value, I got front row on the side right next to the $78.75 section. The cheapers ones were actually better seats.
            Last edited by guitarzan2; 09-28-2007, 04:54 PM.

Comment

I checked mine, can't afford them right now..but the 78's were a section lower than the 58's...

Comment

Working...
              X