• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad View Post
    NICE!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
      I was just told last night by a dear friend who also happens to be a booking agent, that additional dates have already been added, just not published. One of the venues added will be CenturyTel Arena here in Bossier City.
      What are the other deep South dates? Is there a New Orleans or Mississippi or Alabama date?

Mike
      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

If I hear more, I'll post it.
        "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin View Post
          What are the other deep South dates?
          um, everyone's sister down that way :ROTF:
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

:ROTF: Classic!!!
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Btw guys, I'm looking into tickets to see that MSG in New York... can't wait

Comment

I saw the show in Toronto last night at the Air Canada Center and Jesus fucking christ it was amazing! I will go on record to say that it was PERFECT

Michael anthony who? Wolfie might have looked like Val on stage but he sung his fucking ass off, and so did Ed and So did of course DLR, my god DLR souned absolutly perfect! Had some spinning kicks, not huge jumps off the stage or nothing but awesome performance, and Eddie looked HAPPY he was so giddy all night.

He played the new wolfgang for most of the set, but had a black and yellow striped charvelEVH and then a black white and red charvellEVH with 5150 on it, then he playe the frankenstrat on 2 or 3 songs! was amazing!

tone was amazing! can't say enough other than I was fullllllly blown away!

C

Comment

All the clips I've seen/heard are pretty damn good. Then again, I thought the band sounded good on the 2004 tour. I'm going to see if I can scrape up tickets for the 20th.

I will say that I think Wolfie's vocals have some sort of pitch correction/processing on them though. Something doesn't sound right there...

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
                      I will say that I think Wolfie's vocals have some sort of pitch correction/processing on them though. Something doesn't sound right there...
                      If that's the case, who cares. As long as it sounds right, that's all that matters. I can't wait, I'm going to see them in November. Oh Man I can't WAIT!!!!!
                      Guitars:
                      Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
                      1988 Model 2,
                      Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
                      RR3
                      Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
                      1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
                      2005 SG Special

Comment

I am definitely going again if they do head down South. I HAVE to see this show again. What a blast!!!

Mike

Comment

i'm out, I saw VH when they were a rolling tank demolishing every stadium in their way. The first the first 6 tours, and then one Sammy show, and it was see ya later . I can't go without Mike I just can't.
                          Fair Warning was the peak of their live show performance in my opinion, but I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. That's what it's all about.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                            i'm out, I saw VH when they were a rolling tank demolishing every stadium in their way. The first the first 6 tours, and then one Sammy show, and it was see ya later . I can't go without Mike I just can't.
                            Fair Warning was the peak of their live show performance in my opinion, but I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. That's what it's all about.
                            You are missing out, Tommy. Ed has a new fire on this tour.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin View Post
                              You are missing out, Tommy. Ed has a new fire on this tour.

Mike
                              Mike, You mean he has his old fire..that man is back..godamn!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                                Mike, You mean he has his old fire..that man is back..godamn!!!!!
                                I hate to say I told you so..but I fuckin' told you so!!

Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X