Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaydog View Post
    imo the vocalists did fine.

they sound good on the song, but in the behind the ssenes footage, they're all over the place, especially the guy from queensryche...eughh

Comment

I've always been intrigued by the "Aria" that Viv (And later, Adrian Smith) is playing. I know that he was an endorsee, but that don't look like any other Aria I've ever seen, it's more like a "Charvel Ariahead" . Anyone know the story behind that one?

Comment

could just be a home made one like the strat lynch wa splaying

Comment

I remember the Hear n Aid video from back in the day, when it came out. Watching all those smokin' guitar solos in a row was awsome and it still is. Damn! I gotta find a copy of that.

Originally posted by jrnic View Post
          I remember the first time I ever saw him play was when he filled in for the rest of the Ozzy tour when Randy Rhoades died. I had tickets for the original show but it was postponed because of the tragedy. When Ozzy came back 2 or 3 months later to finish the tour, Brad Gillis was playing. I remember thinking how awesome he played that night. Unbelievable for stepping in at the last minute and basically "nailing" Randy's solos. I was very impressed and made sure I bought all his stuff with Night Ranger later on.
          Unfortunately I didn't get to see that, but I remember when Ozzy's "Speak of the Devil" album was released. Brad Gillis breathed a new life into those old Sabbath songs with his tone and shreding abilities.

Comment

Kind of funny to see Dio talking about what a kind and great person Vivian Cambpell is at the beginning.

Comment

Working...
            X