Petition for Yngwei Trial by Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition for Yngwei Trial by Fire

I want to create a petition to get the whole Trial by Fire - Live in Leningrad 1989 put on CD but who do I petition? any one know about rights and all that??

Edit: I know where to do it http://www.petitiononline.com/petition.html but I don't know what party to petition, probly a waste of time anyway
    Last edited by tanpsi; 10-08-2007, 08:13 PM.

that is a great tape!! CD would be nice. isn't there one out though? i swear i saw one on ebay once....
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

How about a petition for Trial By Fire on DVD?? That would be great.

As far as who to petition, try his site - yngwie.org.
      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
        that is a great tape!! CD would be nice. isn't there one out though? i swear i saw one on ebay once....
        There is a CD out, but it only has some of the tunes from that show and some tunes from a Japanese show.

Comment

You can have a VHS Format tape switched over to DVD ya know.My brother has a machine to do it. Check out them.
          Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

I'd vote for the official DVD from the original tapes, with extras and bonus material. Why not write to Yngwie at his website?

Comment

I have a CD of Trial By Fire that I'm sure has the same track listing as the VHS tape. I'll look it out later on. I've also got a DVD that has got several tracks from Trial... back-to-back with an older Japanese show.

Comment

Working...
              X