• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post

n00b fight!

:ROTF:
    I'm not Ron!

Comment

I think the best way to finish this is to say this...

Pay Your Money, Make Your Choice.

Nobody Is Gonna Make Decisions For You, Or Force You To Listen To Anything, You Can Choose. Sure I Play "Metal guitars" but can I not play a James Taylor song on them?

What Do YOU Want From Your Music?
      Out Of Ideas

Comment

Slayer rips period! If your a metal fan anyway! I know I'll pay $50 bucks to go see Slayer over any band Vai's ever played with for free, any fucking day!! Whammy bars included!!
        I love admins!

Comment

KK is what he is. For what he does and the genre he plays in he is great. Take him out of that context and sure he isnt going to stack up to other players from that era.

In regards to ST they rule. I listened to the first ablum a few times but I really got into them during the How Will I Laugh Tomorrow period. They were great and I had the pleasure of seeing them a few times. H.W.I.L.T.I.C.E.S.T. (damn that was a long album title), Controled by Hatred, and Lights Camera Revolution were like a looping soundtrack for the summer of 90.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
            KK is what he is. For what he does and the genre he plays in he is great. Take him out of that context and sure he isnt going to stack up to other players from that era.
            Yes i absolutely agree. Slayer always was greater than the sum of the four individuals. Also funny that you never heard much about side projects/other bands they played, of course with the exception of Lombardo. I should mention here that i am talking about the classic line up.
            Did anybody of them besides Lombardo ever participate in something other than Slayer ?

Flo
            http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

I dont think so. Well outside of guest spots I have never heard of anything substantial.

Comment

Working...
              X