Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Avenged Sevenfold Songs are damn good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Avenged Sevenfold Songs are damn good.

OK so the last album i was disappointed with the vocals and the lack of bass. well it seems i wasnt the only one. check out the new track.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Here is a live version, looks like they went back to dual rec's you can see it right at the beginning.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

You can hear one more of the new songs on there myspace page.

Thats kick ass.

Comment

I really like the "music"..

BUT.. I can not stand that singer!!!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You know "Pillar" isnt going to like this Vid... I give it a thumbs up
        for having a singer you can understand!
        Cool overall sound.. But not good enough to jump into
        the fire over!

Comment

Singer is incredibly strong. Zac plays better than I thought live too.
          Good band.
          Strat God Music
          http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

I really like his voice, alot better then the last album where he whinned through it. But he blew out his vocal chords from the album before that from what I understand so he has to take it easy when he sings. He does have a very strong voice.

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            I really like the "music"..

BUT.. I can not stand that singer!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by siggy14 View Post
              I really like his voice, alot better then the last album where he whinned through it. But he blew out his vocal chords from the album before that from what I understand so he has to take it easy when he sings. He does have a very strong voice.

I agree. I like his voice too on the new stuff. Its not nasely or whiney anymore.

Great guitar chops all around.

Comment

Waking the fallen was my favorite album, he had a very strong voice on that, but he screamed too which really messed up his throat which led to the emo style vocals on the last album.

Glad to see he is getting back to normal, one of the other members is also doing some vocals now too.

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                I agree. I like his voice too on the new stuff. Its not nasely or whiney anymore.

Great guitar chops all around.

Comment

Ya their chops have always been good! But I gotta agree the singing isn't my cup of tea! At least they dbl bass! I'm glad to hear more of the in mainstream music!
                  I love admins!

Comment

As said above I like the singer's voice on the new stuff . I also have their old CDs for the music but I hate cookie monster vocals. For instance imho there are bands that are really strong musically would be much more famous with "normal" rock or metal vocals if we can say, such as Children of Bodom, Soilwork, Trivium (last cd is fine though for the vocals), Atreyu, Lamb of God, etc..

Comment

Avenged Sevenfold is a guilty pleasure for me. I don't own any of their CD's or anything, but I do like the tunes I've heard.

They don't get much love around here which is kinda weird... they remind me of a modern 80's LA strip band.

Comment

Good first release for this album. The song drives nice. Very strong...

These guys are cool as shit. Our paths crossed a few times last year. Synyster Gates really is one cool and very humble guy. With chops that kill...

Anyone else notice The Rev (the drummer) looks like he could be Rikki Rockets long lost brother? He's a bit taller though...
                        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

The video doesn't seem to work... Listening to Critical Acclaim right now, was it this song?

I REALLY liked Waking the Fallen and this so far sounds pretty similar... :|

City of Evil was some pure commercial crap, if you ask me. Really not worth the price tag. Complete meh. I certainly didn't buy it.

I never thought their guitarists were that impressive. They may play fast or whatever but to me they're nothing to write home about.

Actually meh. I prefered the vocals on Waking the Fallen.

Ok this Almost Easy song sucks for me. I doubt I'll be getting this album.
                          Last edited by pott; 10-22-2007, 05:14 PM.

Comment

If they are not an 80's metal band, or a band that sounds like 80's metal they really dont get much love around here.

AX7 is one of the best bands to come out, there last album wasnt that good, but that had alot to do with the fact that he had a blown out his voice and of course the record company was pushing for an album.

Hopefully the rest of this album will also be great.

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
                            Avenged Sevenfold is a guilty pleasure for me. I don't own any of their CD's or anything, but I do like the tunes I've heard.

They don't get much love around here which is kinda weird... they remind me of a modern 80's LA strip band.

Comment

I would say by what I have seen he is also alot better of a drummer. But you never know what Rikki can do, he might just dumb himself down for poisen.

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                              Good first release for this album. The song drives nice. Very strong...

These guys are cool as shit. Our paths crossed a few times last year. Synyster Gates really is one cool and very humble guy. With chops that kill...

Anyone else notice The Rev (the drummer) looks like he could be Rikki Rockets long lost brother? He's a bit taller though...

Comment

Working...
                              X