• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coheed rocks in my book too!!
    I love admins!

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
      But a kid at work told me since I like this band I'd be shoping at Hot Topic for the new My Chemical Romance CD and Good Charlotte shirts by the end of the week. So I guess these guys are classified as EMO? Who cares...
      fuck that. C&C are great and in no way resemble MCR or Good Charlotte. The kid at your work is an asshat.
      Are there other CD's as good as this one?
      yep.
      Anyone else notice that the opening riff to Feathers is a direct rip off of Poisons Fallen Angel? That hit me right away...
      you mean, Vince Neil/CC Deville/Unskinny Bop Poison? Couldn't say, I've never really listened to them.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        fuck that. C&C are great and in no way resemble MCR or Good Charlotte. The kid at your work is an asshat.

yep.

you mean, Vince Neil/CC Deville/Unskinny Bop Poison? Couldn't say, I've never really listened to them.

I can tell you never listened to Poison.

because Vince Neil was in Motley Crue :ROTF:
        Out Of Ideas

Comment

ROFL :ROTF:

so I exchanged one whiny blonde singer for another.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Well, just youtube Fallen Angel by Poison and you'll see that C&C ripped off that opening riff. It's a bit lower and slower but it's the exact same riff...

Funny because Nick R. is a huge 80's hair metal guy, he had to know that...

G,
            Thanks for telling me if the older CD's are as good. I thought I'd buy them anyway but now I know I will...
            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I just checked a few of their vids out and I think this band is terrible.
              his voice just is totally wrong coming out of that caveman head.

and I don't like his tone or lead style or rhythms.

at least I checked em....
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I don't like his vocals. I just can't get past them. The only thing comparable to the vocals I can think of is the guy from the Mars Volta but he doesn't sound like a whiny bitch. I like high vocals just not whiny sounding stuff.
                I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

I always thought that the singer sounds like a blend of Michael Jackson and Geddy Lee
                  That's probably one of the reasons why I love this band

Comment

i think i was the one that got hippie tim into coheed and cambria! havent listened to them in years though because i saw them live when i was really into them and they sucked!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84 View Post
                      i think i was the one that got hippie tim into coheed and cambria! havent listened to them in years though because i saw them live when i was really into them and they sucked!!!
                      It's a great album, no doubt. I don't know about live though. Seems like this new disc is so layered that it would take 10 musicians to reallly do it justice live...
                      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                        Seems like this new disc is so layered that it would take 10 musicians to reallly do it justice live...
                        I went to a C&C concert last week... they were 7 musicians on stage. Worked pretty nice

Comment

Working...
                        X