Flotsam & Jetsam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flotsam & Jetsam

Last I heard they had split up. Good to see they're still at it and have even put out another album.

Flotsam and Jetsam's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
    Last I heard they had split up. Good to see they're still at it and have even put out another album.

http://www.myspace.com/fandj
    Yep...these guys Rocked! I remember seeing them way back when..
    lead singer got real intimate with Rob Halford if i remember right? ouch

Comment

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? B-b-b-ut that would mean Rob Halford is gay or something. I don't know if I want to learn any more about this. Oh go on then, tell me.

I always thought they had promise, but had the wind taken out of their sails when Jason Newsted left for some other band, can't remember their name offhand. The first 2 lps were pretty good, and I have a later one that's not bad either (bollocksed if I can recall what it's called either!)

Most memorable thing about them was one of their guitarists had a set of teeth that he must have pinched off a horse. Probably why he was such a good guitarist, his life must have been hell when he was a kid, I bet he never left the house (apart from to gnaw down a few telegraph poles).
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

HammerHeaaaaaad!
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
          HammerHeaaaaaad!
          ha,,,,, we used to do that tune.

MOSH ON
          DAVE
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

They had a real cool cover of Elton John's "Saturday Night's (Alright for Fightin')".. I remember the one album too.. "No Place For Disgrace".. IIRC it had Samurai on the cover.
            DiMarzio Endorsee
            www.dimarzio.com
            Morley Endorsee
            www.morley.com
            "Intelli-Shred" author
            www.myspace.com/intellishred
            NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

Their new album's been out for awhile, but I still haven't picked it up yet!

I've got all their other stuff, though. The first album with Jason is classic, but all their other albums were much better, and Troy Gregory was a much better player than Jason Newsted (and Jason Ward is no slouch either). When The Storm Comes Down has always been my favorite album of theirs.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It's good to see the original thrash bands still at it. Their new album sounds good. I'll probably get it if I can find it at a good price. It seems the old school is making a comeback. I think it's the new thrash bands that really need the support though. They are the ones that are going to carry the banner into the future, and hopefully keep the sound alive.

Comment

Love 'em. Thrash with an edgier sound than most bands imho.
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                  X