Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy Crap! Have you guys heard this kid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Crap! Have you guys heard this kid?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I know Zakk likes to talk about chicken picking, but listen to this 17-year old kid!

Sol Philcox..>Real cool when you read his My Space bio on the first link...Poor kid, just like a normal person, loL!

I have a soft spot for chicken Pickin', I love shredding like this, hate guys like those DragonForce douches.

this stuff is alot less mindless up and down
    Out Of Ideas

Comment

I found that guy a while back. What a talent. I just can't get my hand into chicken pickin as much as I dig the sound of it.
      I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Frigo89 View Post
        I have a soft spot for chicken Pickin', I love shredding like this, hate guys like those DragonForce douches.

this stuff is alot less mindless up and down
        DragonForce was originally going to do a country album sporting Telecasters. However, they soon realized that they would have to name the band "ChickenForce"...and thought better of it.

Comment

Well...hes no better than SRV at age 22...(wait that didnt come out right!!) He is like SRV at age 22! This guy is going to be a monster
          Bluesman imo. Listen to "Breakin the Bank". As shred tastic as anything
          out there!! He made a deal at the crossroads!

Comment

Well.. thats certainly something I can't do.

Comment

Sounds like a cross between John 5 and Buckethead. Very good chickin' pickin'

Comment

Not my favorite style of guitar, but impressive none the less. How the hell does a kid so young get so damn good so fast!? I don't know, but it pisses me off.

Comment

and he's even playing a Nashville Tele, how perfect.

yeah that's not really my favorite style but he has massive talent.
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by excon View Post
                    Not my favorite style of guitar, but impressive none the less. How the hell does a kid so young get so damn good so fast!? I don't know, but it pisses me off.
                    I dunno..my kid is already kicking my ass..and I taught him.

It's cool though..I'm glad I was able to pass that torch.
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Damn this kid is good, i have wanted to learn chicken picking for years.

Comment

In reference to DragonForce.. ya who wants to be that good anyway? That lil' kid is amazing.. I'm definately jealous.

Comment

This vid of his is awesome too:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Yeah, he's got that Setzer thing going. Holding the pick in the index finger while finger picking. I tried that I can't do it.
                            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

he's definitely playing great but imo it actually sounds like chicken shit
                              Check my bands!
                              www.myspace.com/magicktr
                              www.myspace.com/sinif64
                              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Working...
                              X