Want to own a piece of Stryper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to own a piece of Stryper?

I don't think I've ever seen a band do this. Quite interesting...

Presenting Coin X, our top-notch crypto Webflow Template designed for modern crypto & blockchain startups looking to have a cutting-edge website design.

So when will "Honestly" or "Soldiers Under Command" be available for bidding? I wonder how much something like this can bring? I wonder if any other band will jump on this. I don't think I would do it, if in that position...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Weird.

I'd like a balance sheet with the projected royalties I'd receive before I bid on anything.

Comment

I honestly wonder how long it'll be before they both pop up on ebay, shortly thereafter.

Cool idea though.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Cool idea... but it´s like they don't give a rats ass for there own music... just sell the hole f... thing if they don't want to be associated with that music.
        '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
        '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
        custom made Les Paul
        VOX Tonelab LE
        Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
        ADA MP1
        BBE 422A
        Lexicon MPX-G2
        ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
        Support Your Local 81

Comment

Not to be rude, by how much could this be worth? I mean it's Stryper a band that was barely popular way back when it was popular 20 years ago, and pretty much never heard from again unless you visit sited like these..

Didn't David Bowie do something like this many years ago. He sold off his future earnings of his catalogue for a lump sum payment? I believe it brought him in something like 70 million or so.
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Yes Vince, but David Bowie is great-lol
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Anyone else think this would just be the PERFECT x-mas present for Bill?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall say: JESUS IS THE WAY!
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                Anyone else think this would just be the PERFECT x-mas present for Bill?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall say: JESUS IS THE WAY!
                +1.

I'm good for $20 in on this gift for horns.

Comment

Anyone wanna bet we'll be hearing these tunes in some bullshit car commercial in the near future?

Comment

Sad....

Comment

Now this one would be worth it. This FN song was/is huge.
                      Presenting Coin X, our top-notch crypto Webflow Template designed for modern crypto & blockchain startups looking to have a cutting-edge website design.
                      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

no
                        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
                          no
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                          X