Vinnie Vincent Metal Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinnie Vincent Metal Tech

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Don't bust on Vinnie or his hair will come to your door and beat your arse!

Those are hilarious. He plays a half dozen notes slowly, then peels your freakin face off.

Comment

What kind of axe is that? it don't look like a Jackson. The headstock looks kinda like a Carvin.
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Yeah, I think it's a Carvin. That was truly awful....
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I noticed that he uses a lot of major notes and can make it sound very metal and bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by minh80 View Post
            I noticed that he uses a lot of major notes and can make it sound very metal and bad ass.
            Yeah, I noticed he uses a lot of EVERY note.

Comment

That's certainly a different change as not alot of lead metal guitarist rarely use any major scales.

Comment

There are no words to describe how awful that was. What an undefined, sloppy mess of notes that was (well, I tried anyway ).

Comment

Originally posted by minh80 View Post
                  That's certainly a different change as not alot of lead metal guitarist rarely use any major scales.
                  All your modes are based on major scales, even Aeolean (minor)... The chords played underneath determine whether it sounds major or minor to your ear.

It obvious he knows theory, but I don't like his playing at all. He tries to play faster than he's capable of or something... too sloppy.

I'll bet if he slowed it down a tad he'd be interesting to listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                    There are no words to describe how awful that was. What an undefined, sloppy mess of notes that was (well, I tried anyway ).
                    I agree. I don't care for his style at all.

Comment

I thought his playing on the Lick it Up album was really good.
                      He can be a real good player if he wants to be.
                      1990 Jackson Professional
                      1992 Dean ML
                      2004 Epiphone Flying V
                      2005 Epiphone Dot
                      2009 Fender Stratocaster
                      2007 Fender H/S/S Stratocaster
                      2004 Fender Telecaster Deluxe
                      2006 Fender P Bass
                      2006 Ibanez Exotic Acoustic
                      1984 Marshall JCM800 Stack
                      1996 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe DeVille
                      Custom Pedalboard
                      ADA MP1
                      ADA FX2
                      Tascam 2488

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
                        All your modes are based on major scales, even Aeolean (minor)... The chords played underneath determine whether it sounds major or minor to your ear.

It obvious he knows theory, but I don't like his playing at all. He tries to play faster than he's capable of or something... too sloppy.

I'll bet if he slowed it down a tad he'd be interesting to listen to.
                        He would speed the tape up anywhoo..

He's a flamer too!!!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

too many notes

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                            too many notes
                            YES..and alot of bad ones!!!

Even more than I play..and I don't wear pink lacey stuff...well sometimes, if the mood is right!!!:ROTF:
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That was almost as bad as the Invasion album.
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                              X