No announcement yet.

Cult of Personality 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was what I like about Living Color just about over the edge and then back to the song.
    All my buds didn't care for them but I did.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I loved the original solo so much, I remember trying to learn that for the first time, impossible I thought. I definately like the original solo better, but the new one is good too. Thanks a lot for posting this!
      Jake

Comment

I actually didn't get into listening to Living Color until I met Doug at a clinic here. The ex-Megadeth guys (Ellefson and DeGrasso) were doing their stuff, and Doug was chilling around the back of the room with his bass, just warming up. He was playing some Living Color songs, and they just fucking smoked the shit Ellefson was playing on stage (still a great bassist though). Then he got up on stage and played a 10 minute bass solo... sick, sick man.

Comment

Hmmm, still doesn't do anything for me. I suppose it's better than the original.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

SI used to play the shit out of that Living Color album. I think I still have the cassette somewhere...
            THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

I like it..I forgot how technicality and groove that song/band had!!

There's only one Living Color...except for the TV show that gave Jim Carrey and J-Lo's ass a big boost!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That was coooooooollll!!!!!!!!!!
                "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Hell yeah!
                  I frickin' love LC.

Comment

Working...
                  X