No announcement yet.

Sanctuary is now Nevermore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Joe. Warrel used to really get up there in Sanctuary..only fuggin' dogs could hear that shit..waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...

Jeff wasn't on the ITB album. He joined later in early '92 I believe. Then that quickly became NM.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by destructin_od View Post
      Ummm...hey horns...umm.. I FUGGIN HATE YOU !

You tricked me. You are hell of a lucky guy to know jeff Loomis.
      .. sorry!

Jeff and I watching Candlemass at BW&BK show in 2002..my beard was a baby then!

Jeff went ape shit for Candlemass!!!

Both penatgrams are upside down..:ROTF:
      Last edited by horns666; 11-28-2007, 07:43 PM. Reason: TYPO..what else?

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        I MUST check out this Mevernore and Leff Joomis character..
        aren't Evermore that lame whiny pop band from New Zulland? And you don't mean Jeff, it's Jon on guitar http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evermore_(band)
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Dave discovered them and produced their first album, Refuge Denied, and he also played a guitar solo on one song, a cover of Jefferson Airplane's White Rabbit.

Which IMHO, was the standout bit of the whole album. Meh, might have to dig it out and have a listen to it again, might enjoy a few other bits a bit more now too.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by destructin_od View Post
            You are hell of a lucky guy to know jeff Loomis.

No, Jeff Loomis is lucky to know Horns, he's almost certainly more famous here than JL!
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
              Which IMHO, was the standout bit of the whole album. Meh, might have to dig it out and have a listen to it again, might enjoy a few other bits a bit more now too.
              Dude "Battle Angels" is the baddest track on there!!!

That was the only Sanctuary tune NM played in the early days. My singer bro always wanted to do that song..and yes he can nail it!!!

Wassup G..NEVERMORE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X