Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man, i think Kings X may be my favorite band now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
    if you haven't heard this, then I suggest you give it a try...

http://www.tekky.net/music/01%20One%20Track%20Mind.mp3

The Mob
    Dug Pinnick - Vocals
    Reb Beach - Guitars
    Kip Winger - Bass
    Kelly Keagy - Drums
    Timothy Drury - Piano/Keyboards
    Hey thanks for that one !! Ty's been practicing ! I have only purchased their "Greatest Hits" album,,,ill be buying at least

Gretchen,
    and that gold one.

Now thats funny...again i dont pay attention, and it was Reb Beach playing! I thought..."damn...Ty turned shredder
    man all of the sudden"..!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
      Hey thanks for that one !! Ty's been practicing ! I have only purchased their "Greatest Hits" album,,,ill be buying at least

Gretchen,
      and that gold one.

Now thats funny...again i dont pay attention, and it was Reb Beach playing! I thought..."damn...Ty turned shredder
      man all of the sudden"..!
      Ty does alright himself though! Yeah he doesn't kick in the afterburner like Reb does - I think he COULD if that really appealed to him though, but the way Ty plays is perfect for the songs he writes, and that is the real goal.

Reb to me has taken on a real Lynch-like style since he played in Dokken for awhile - which is GOOD! Anyone else think so too? He seems to play a lot more picking stuff, though his tapping is still amazing to me. Just even more of a well-rounded player than ever to me.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X