New Guitar World Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guitar World Cover

Between the eyeliner, poodle style perm, and the fabulous scarf I'm starting to think Kirk Hammett is g.......no it couldn't be. Maybe I'm late to the gay pride parade but has he come out of the closet yet? If not, this cover is going to make a statement. Not that there is anything wrong with it.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

I knew a chick in college, a real hottie(although she had a forehead like one of those Fetal Alcohol Syndrome babies), named Jessica and she got back to Kirk's room after the Salt Lake City show, supporting the Black Album. She claimed he was straight, rode her hard and then bought her breakfast in the morning.

The breakfast thing convinced me he is gay.
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post

Not there's anything wrong with it, of course.
      Lunch would be acceptable. Breakfast is out of the question.

Comment

Isn't he married? To a chick? Not that there's anything wrong with that
        "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

Comment

Isnt this the new "Captain Jack Sparrow" look?
            Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Kirk doesn't have a perm. He has a Jew 'fro.

He has been married twice, has a kid and his wife is pretty nice to look at.

I thought he and Lars might have been gay for each other. Maybe bi?

Comment

Originally posted by åron View Post
                Kirk doesn't have a perm. He has a Jew 'fro.

He has been married twice, has a kid and his wife is pretty nice to look at.

I thought he and Lars might have been gay for each other. Maybe bi?
                Isnt Lars...Ed Romans illigitement child ? :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                  I knew a chick in college, a real hottie(although she had a forehead like one of those Fetal Alcohol Syndrome babies), named Jessica and she got back to Kirk's room after the Salt Lake City show, supporting the Black Album. She claimed he was straight, rode her hard and then bought her breakfast in the morning.

now that's some funny shit
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Yeha he looks like the guitarist of Pirates of the Caribbean jejeje
                    '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
                    '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
                    custom made Les Paul
                    VOX Tonelab LE
                    Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
                    ADA MP1
                    BBE 422A
                    Lexicon MPX-G2
                    ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
                    Support Your Local 81

Comment