Aic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aic

just sat down waiting for AIC to take the stage. Let's get this show started. Then VR takes the stage.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

why the hell is alice in chains opening for velvet revolver???

Comment

Damn!!!! They kicked so much ass it wasn't even funny. One of the best shows I have ever seen. The new singer fits in so good. Seriously good chops on him. They fucking rocked and sounded so good

I hope VR has their shit together. Well see in about 20 minutes
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Weiland is looking at a year in jail due to his latest DUI. That guy is a bit of a joke, if you ask me...

AIC kicks major ass. Live those dudes can just bring it. I was lucky enough to tour with them and it was a pleasure watching them from side stage night after night. Great guys...

So, how was VR? You gotta think somethings up when you see Slash on the Ellen show and Montell Wiliams. Gotta plug that book, I guess...
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
          Weiland is looking at a year in jail due to his latest DUI. That guy is a bit of a joke, if you ask me...

AIC kicks major ass. Live those dudes can just bring it. I was lucky enough to tour with them and it was a pleasure watching them from side stage night after night. Great guys...

So, how was VR? You gotta think somethings up when you see Slash on the Ellen show and Montell Wiliams. Gotta plug that book, I guess...
          Yeah I got home about 1 a.m. and started watching the local news(tivoed) and saw that he was in court yesterday morning and has t be back today.

Like I said AIC was so FN good it wasn't even funny. When we were in line to get our car almost everyone around us was talking about how good they were. The vocals the tone the mix. They were spot on, good crowd interaction. Can't praise em enough. If you get the chance you got to see them.

As for VR, I was blown away. I must admit I wasn't expecting a lot from them. The few times I had seen them on tv I was less than impressed. Damn if they didn't rock the place. Tons of energy, great crowd interaction. The mix was a little off at times, with the drums and bass dominating, making some vocals and guitar fade out, but they were real good. Slash's playing was on, the last time I saw him live was in 92 and he was pretty sloppy, tonight they ere tight and sounded good.

The best part is they know what the crowd wants. Played well known VR songs mixed in 3 GnR songs (Patience, Mr. Brownstone, and It's so Easy). Crowd went insane,. Threw in 3 STP tunes(Interstate Love song, Vaseline, and Sex Type Thing) again crowd loved it.

It was one of the best concerts I have ever been too. It was fun, had great music, good audience,and great performances. Everything you want when you see a show.

Was well worth it, My son and I had a blast, and at the end of the day, that's what we went for.
          Last edited by VinceV; 12-13-2007, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
            .... songs mixed in 3 GnR songs (Patients, Mr. Brownstone, and It's so Easy).

I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
              Sorry, fixed it Mr Fun Police.

And Curses auto Spelling Corrector thingy. You have mocked me for the last time.

Comment

I saw AIC last year and they were great, I remember them having a long set also.

Comment

I almost went to this show, b/c of AIC, but I just couldn't justify it when I don't like the headlining band.

AIC should have been the headliner for chrissakes. whatever.
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

It's been a while since i've checked out AIC. Who is their lead singer now and is he any good, like Layne good?

Comment

His name is William Duvall, and he does a great job.

Comment

Can't wait to see them..

Comment

they played acoustic here... without velvet revolver.
                          -Adam

Comment

Hey a question about AIC..

When they started up again, that they would tour for a little while and then change the band name. Any word on this or have they decided they will always be AIC?
                            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
                            X