Lita Ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lita Ford

I heard a rumor about Lita tonight which I hope is false. I looked online and couldn't find any info to back it up. Has anybody heard anything?
    Just one more guitar!

What's the rumor?

Comment

Whats the rumor?I couldn't find anything either.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Suicide
        Just one more guitar!

Comment

Must be that she died or something - I haven't heard or read anything at all related to her.

Comment

I hope not.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I googled it, only found this:

Oh, well, that was last year. Nothing on the AP wire reports.

Comment

That was over a year ago. Well it looks like it was only a rumor, thank god.
                Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                  That was over a year ago. Well it looks like it was only a rumor, thank god.

"Oh, well that was last year"...is the equivalant of "That was over a year ago", or close enough, isn't it?

Anyways, saw nothing, and last interveiws I saw on VH1 Classic, she's all settled down and living a normal life. Who knows...people thought Kevin Dubrow had cleaned up, but sadly (very sadly), it was not to be.

RIP, Kevin

Comment

I remember seeing the VH1 show on where are they now or something? She was doing laundry and talking about the old days. I was watching thinking about how if she bent over one more time to get clothes out of the dryer, I was gonna need a tissue, lol. If I would have been the camera operator, it would have been like AFV when someone drops the camera and all you would hear is oh, ah, oh, yes, yes, ROFL.
                    Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Working...
                    X