X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Vai shows his...

touring rig.

Is the power amplifier a Carvin TS100?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Sam

That was great. I like the look of the TC unit. I may have to try one of those out.

He's hilarious, who knew?
    Thanks for the link!

Comment

I gotta get one of those Honeywells....

Comment

Great link! Yes, I'm pretty sure it's a TS100.

Comment

Nice video, i am not a big fan of his playing( i admit he is great a guitarist) but i allways liked him as a person, along with george lynch, and brett garsed( they are all chill out guys

Comment

Originally posted by JC_Denton View Post
            Nice video, i am not a big fan of his playing( i admit he is great a guitarist) but i allways liked him as a person, along with george lynch, and brett garsed( they are all chill out guys
            I never was into his songs either...until i saw the incredible "Live at the
            Astoria London DVD!! Im a big fan now!

Comment

LMAO Robert!!! It is exactly the opposite for me. Actually i liked him and he was an influence of mine for my first 4 years of playing guitar but after i saw that Astoria London DVD i was dissapointed and did'nt like him anymore.

Now another 4 years have passed, and maybe i should give that dvd another try

Comment

Actually, the only song I've liked of Steve Vai so far is "For the Love of God"
                Sam

Comment

yea, he's a cool guy to hang out with
                  You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Man, so... many effects racks and pedals. I guess those Legacy amps aren't good enough to plug straight into.
                    Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                    www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

I watched that awhile back... pretty cool. My guitar teacher got to meet him last year and Vai went through his gear and stuff... He said Vai was a great guy and funny too.

Comment

Cool Post! Looks like we are going to see future JEM'S with "True Temperment" fretboards. Knowing Ibanez, if it's what Steve plays, that's what ends up on the production guitars.
                        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                          Cool Post! Looks like we are going to see future JEM'S with "True Temperment" fretboards. Knowing Ibanez, if it's what Steve plays, that's what ends up on the production guitars.
                          +1
                          A while back I saw an ad in the Guitar world magazine with those weird looking frets that was my first impression too... "yeah right!" But if Steve Vai is endorsing it...that's a whole diffrunt story.
                          Sam

Comment

I saw those True Temperment necks a few months back. I wish I had the cash to try one.
                            My Toys:
                            '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
                            '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
                            '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
                            '94 Dinky HX in Black
                            '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

He had been having all of his guitars set up with the Buzz Feiten Tuning System prior to that and it never became an item on production Jems. If Ibanez doesn't want to pay the licensing fees for the True Temperment neck, I'm guessing we won't see it either.

Comment

Working...
                              X