What???!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What???!!!

I love how the Osbourne's (Sharon in particular) love to try and re-write history: "Sharon discovered a 22 yr old guitarist named Randy Rhoads..." "She teamed them up together..." Wow...

Steve, Wow is right..Gary Moore said that Ozzy wanted him as his guitarist. He declined thinking Ozzy would be a trainwreck, and did his G force thing on Jet records. Gary stated that he was the one that introduced Ozzy , and prolly Sharon to Randy. He stated that Randy stole solos from him that were note for note..I forgot exactly which songs he said they were. I believe I read that in a GW article.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The guy talking obviously got his information from Sharon. The thing is, she wasn't really in the picture until much later after the lineup was finalized and they were in England. She didn't "discover" Randy Rhoads.

I've heard that about Randy as well. I think Gary was referring to Parisienne Walkways. You gotta remember, Bob Daisley played with Gary and had alot of input in the song writing process on Blizzard. You know some of Moore's influence had to seep in there.

Comment

Yup, Sharon discovered Randy. She also taught Grover how to make guitars. And she invented electricity.

Comment

I heard she invented the Internet also ... I knew it wasn't Al Gore ... pffft !!!

Comment

Working...
          X