It's Chris Broderick...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Chris Broderick...

The new player for Megadeth. I think someone saw it on Blabbermouth or something like that.
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Chris Boderick of Jag Panzer is a monster player!!!

Maybe Joey Tafolla is back in Jag Panzer..they were REALLY bummed that he left..but that's another story.
    Last edited by horns666; 01-08-2008, 08:44 AM. Reason: typo!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

This is a fun clip of Chris Broderick and Jeff Loomis fuggin' 'round... http://youtube.com/watch?v=G5zV-IlSvP4

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm happy that it's Chris. It could've been a lot worse.....or Glen Drover

And I predict a 7 String VMNT now

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
          I'm happy that it's Chris. It could've been a lot worse.....or Glen Drover

And I predict a 7 String VMNT now
          Yer prolly right. I was hanging with Harry and Jag Panzer when Chris just joined them in around '00..he was kinda green (NERVOUS)_and they were bummed about Joey Tafolla leaving. I mean really bummed..but they put on a great show and I saw that Chris had ALOT of potential and fire.

The next time JP came through town ..Harry was wearing the shirt I gave him. ..then I saw a reborn Chris Broderick..he was unfuckingbeleivable. I asked Harry if they were still bummed about Joey..he said "Fuck no, Chris is awesome"!!!!

A couple years later I saw Chris play rythm for Nevermore..he wasn't to happy about his performance, but I couldn't tell there was anything wrong with it..sounded good to me.

The first song of Jag Panzer's "Casting the stone" sounds exactly like Nevermore..

I wonder, Jeff must be real loyal to Nevermore or he was never asked by Dave to join Megadeth..kinda weird. Anywhoo, I'm glad that wasn't the case..Nevermore MUST exist in my world!

Good for Chris and it was Glen's decision to leave "death..so it all worked out nice....except for RD!
          Last edited by horns666; 01-08-2008, 09:08 AM.

Comment

If this is true, it's just made my day...

That's nearly as good as Loomis joining the band.
            If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

When I saw RD's comment about him not joining the band for the German tour. I guessed it was Broderick. Because he said "the original player is going with them" and I thought it might be Chris and Steve Smyth will be going to Germany
              Check my bands!
              www.myspace.com/magicktr
              www.myspace.com/sinif64
              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

What happend to the last guitarist?
                '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
                '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
                custom made Les Paul
                VOX Tonelab LE
                Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
                ADA MP1
                BBE 422A
                Lexicon MPX-G2
                ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
                Support Your Local 81

Comment

So who's playing second guitar in Nevermore now? Is Steve Smyth back in?
                  Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                    So who's playing second guitar in Nevermore now? Is Steve Smyth back in?

I wish! Steve Smyth's just perfect for Nevermore both playing and looks-wise.

Comment

People always say Steve is not as good as the previous Nevermore guitarist Tim Calvert but I can't think of anyone better to fit Nevermore, Steve is/was the best choice imo

Let's see if Chris joining Megadeth is true. I wonder how he will play the Marty solos, hope he won't put meaningless shred parts like Glen did and kill the phrasing
                      Check my bands!
                      www.myspace.com/magicktr
                      www.myspace.com/sinif64
                      www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

I wonder how they'll make the official announcement?
                        Dean is making a big deal on their website about how they're going to do a big internet coverage of NAMM again. Maybe they'll have their cameras follow Dave wandering around aimlessly until he just happens to bump into Chris and offer him the job.

Comment

Who?

Kidding...
                          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

...and now you guys finally know. I told you it was gonna be a great player

Comment

WOW , if this is true, great score for Mustaine, huge loss for Nevermore.
                              I wonder is Mustaine will break out a 7 so he can keep up with Chris

Damn I was so hoping to see Nevermore live with Loomis and Broderick on stage together.
                              Last edited by kmanick; 01-08-2008, 11:37 AM.
                              If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Working...
                              X