It's Chris Broderick...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
    "But what they have to realize is that I sang almost every single note of Marty Friedman's guitar solos, and I wrote the majority of Nick's drum parts, and I wrote almost every bass note that Ellefson played.".
    The man should then just admit upfront that it's him and three hired hands. Hell, do a Roger Waters, credit the albums to "Dave Mustaine, performed by Megadeth".

The guy just doesn't seem to realise from his fanbase's point of view it's about personalities as well, otherwise he could just sequence the entire album and be done without the human input.

BTW - sang Marty's solos!? He must have some pretty impressive vocal chops, and I ain't never seem them live!

I'm a Megadeth fan as much as the next guy, but gee, is he becoming ever less likeable.
    Last edited by Boffinry; 01-20-2008, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boffinry View Post

BTW - sang Marty's solos!? He must have some pretty impressive vocal chops, and I ain't never seem them live!
      Very true.

Comment

• Dave may be the worst "live" singer I've ever heard.
        "POOP"

Comment

• He's doing better nowadays.

such as:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

• Blabbermouth comment:

"Being a guitar player for Megadeth is like being the drummer for Spinal Tap."

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Got my tickets for Gigantour last night. Can't wait for May!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChickenScratch View Post
                Or maybe Dean's got deep pockets?
                I heard they recently changed to a cheaper manufacturer for their import stuff (where they make the most money). Which would explain the crap flowing into Guitar Center of late.

Never heard of Chris Broderick. Seven-stringer, Nevermore... it don't add up to me being excited to hear it.
                please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Blabbermouth comment:

"Being a guitar player for Megadeth is like being the drummer for Spinal Tap."

Poor Glen!

Comment

Working...
                  X