Frank Sinatra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Sinatra

Wow. Just wow. I know his music isn't typically Jackson inspired but damn, that man could just SING.

I was surfing Amazon for some MP3 albums and came across his 80th b-day concert album. Even at 80 years old he sounded fantastic. So I bought that and also replaced my 4-disc Reprise collection that got mangled by a move.

It's funny how we spend thousands of dollars on gizmos in pursuit of "tone" when he just had it built in.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

I love Frank, he is one of the greatest performers ever
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

He got lots of ass!!!

Frank Sinatra had a pair of labias made into a set of cuff links..and Bing had a Grassy Knoll Hat!!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

He owns!!!

Comment

Ole Blue Eyes, or as he is now known Ole Shut Eyes - utter crap. Sounds like any old piss artist rolling out of the pub at chucking out time.

I loved that bit in "Von Ryan's Express" where he gets shot, it would have been far better if he bought it at the start.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Another one from the Rat Pack that I love is Dean Martin. Amazing voice.

Comment

I never liked Frank. Appreciated his talent, but didn't do it for me.

Always preferred Dino. That's more my style. And Sammy was just incredible.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

I always though Frank to be a little turd with a big ego. I'd much rather listen to Sammy, The Candyman.
                I'm not Ron!

Comment

Frank played Pre-Fender

Comment

Love Franky!

Comment

I'd rather listen to just about anyone else sing his catalog. Even a lot of the Sinatra clones do it better than he ever did. If I want to listen to a prick with a decent voice, I can always dig up some Bing Crosby.

Comment

The Summer Wind, The Way you Look Tonite, Frank was the first cat with massive groupies helpless watching him perform. He was the stuff. You can't listen to Frank, you can't come over.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                        X