No announcement yet.

Sometimes "Power"...isnt a chord....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See how many you can name from this video. He died before it was done, so guest stars filled in.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Man, that is a great cover by the man in black

Comment

I got chills.
        This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

I get chills everytime...

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
            Personal Jesus (can't remember who did that)..a bunch of good ones.
            Depeche Mode
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

There will NEVER be another musician like Johnny Cash. That guy was amazing on every level.

Comment

I am in the minority here but I just don't get Johnny Cash at all. I certainly won't knock on the guy but everything you guys are hearing, and seeing, is completely lost on me. I have been a fan of Roy Orbison my entire life(thanks to my father) but even as a kid I couldn't get into Johnny Cash, despite dads desire to have me embrace it.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                  I am in the minority here but I just don't get Johnny Cash at all. I certainly won't knock on the guy but everything you guys are hearing, and seeing, is completely lost on me. I have been a fan of Roy Orbison my entire life(thanks to my father) but even as a kid I couldn't get into Johnny Cash, despite dads desire to have me embrace it.
                  I will admit I am not huge on his music, as its not my thing, but I think he was an amazing musician. I always thought his voice was just fantastic, and he made great songs (just not what I like).

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                    ** I would guess your a young guy? That might be it... He is something
                    you almost had to grow up with.. Americana...and a truth about his
                    songs, and honesty. Certainly one of a kind imo. Like Elvis.

Comment

Well, I'm 38 so not exactly a kid. I grew up hearing his stuff regularly as my father was a huge fan. I never got him at all. I went to see that movie thinking perhaps more insight into him may open a door for me - nah, it made it worse.

I won't crack on the guy(I understand his place in music history) I just don't like his voice or the songs. Orbison, Willie Nelson and, egads, John Denver are the only country-ish music I can handle. Plus, I'm Canadian so "Americana" means jack shit to me.
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Roy Orbison is great too. He and Johnny were great friends. It's cool., everything isn't for everyone. I can't stand Willie LOL..but appreciate his place and what he's done for music for sure. But in regard to the original point of this post..Hurt is a very powerful video.

Comment

Working...
                        X