Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm working for Possesed this weekend in Seattle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm working for Possesed this weekend in Seattle...

At El Corazon on Friday and the Funhouse Saturday. Or maybe it's the other way around?

Nice dude. Get me something signed by the group! I had their band name logo drawn on my skate as a young lad.

Comment

Are they still in action..I did not know this!

Cool Ace!!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I heard they got back together last year. Isn't Jeff Becerra still paralyzed, though?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Jeff Becerra is still paralyzed. He is in a wheelchair. Members of Sadistic Intent will be rounding out the line-up. I was onstage with Sadistic Intent a few years ago when Jeff came out in his wheelchair and sang a Possessed song with the band at the main stage of the Knitting Factory. It was Jeff's first time onstage since the shooting.

Comment

Cool. Glad to hear he's still able to at least perform and do something with his life.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Seven Churches and The Eyes of Horror still get a spin every now and again around here.
              please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

The show last night was awesome! It was great seeing my old friends in Sadistic Intent(they are acting as Jeff's backing band, to great reception!) The crowd was absolutely apeshit to hear all the old songs! And they're doing them tuned to B now instead of the original E tuning. And faster! We're doing another show tonight as Sadistic Intent at the Funhouse. Here's a pic off Jeff rockin out onstage in his chair. And believe me, being in a wheel chair takes nothing away from his charisma, voice or stage presence. The guy is still a headbanging, growling frontman from hell!! A he says "ain't no bullet or no cops gonna keep me down!!"

Comment

KICK ASS!!!!!!

but, I'm a cop..and I want to shake his hand and buy him a fuggin' beer!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

i saw them at wacken last year. never heard of them before, but man they blew me away!!! sven churches is now one of my all time favourite metal albums!!! none more metal than a death metal frontman windmilling in a steel chair
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by sonicsamurai; 03-01-2008, 02:57 PM.

Comment

You can be a cop as long as you don't keep him down Bill! HAHA!! I'm sure Jeff would love to drink your beer and bullshit with you for hours! He's great like that. He couldn't make it up the stairs to our dressing room where we were hiding, but he had more fun than anyone else just hanging out in the bar with the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                        You can be a cop as long as you don't keep him down Bill! HAHA!! I'm sure Jeff would love to drink your beer and bullshit with you for hours! He's great like that. He couldn't make it up the stairs to our dressing room where we were hiding, but he had more fun than anyone else just hanging out in the bar with the fans.
                        ..you know me Ace. I'm a silly dumbfuck when I'm buzzin'..a loveble sumbitch!

Comment

Man...haven't seen him in 20+ years since the Ruthie's days...glad he's still tearin' it up!
                          Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

I think he was actually scrawnier before he was wheelchair-bound...
                            please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Working...
                            X