Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow... this Korean Girl has great phrasing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow... this Korean Girl has great phrasing!

What a solid funky player. That's it...game over for me... im ending it
    early! No reason to live any longer!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Wow, she does play really well. Makes it all look so effortless. Nice tone too.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Wow, that was great!
      Great tone and phrasing, she looks pretty young too, i wonder if she is in a music school or something. Kinda tripp a young Korean girl just ripping it up on a funky jam like that, so many questions , huuh? wha?.. Oh Yea thanks for giving me somethin to waste my evening on youtube, Girls on Guitar!

I looked down at the comments, and the first one i saw was "Are these chicks avalible mail order? "

Comment

I'd love to play bass with her..that would be a fun jam..she is good!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

that was great
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Sounds like Skunk Baxter! I love the right hand technique! I think she taught me a thing or two, right there.

Comment

I reckon she is in a music school. I thought it was great but something about it was kinda clinical. Needless to say I will also be giving up, that clip has made me realize how awesomely shit I am.

Comment

Originally posted by åron View Post
                Sounds like Skunk Baxter! I love the right hand technique! I think she taught me a thing or two, right there.
                the R hand thing was the 1st part I noticed. that's interesting. not sure when I'd use it though. other than on Long Train Running which my band does play.

she does have a bit of the Skunk in her, and she was even sitting down to play as he always did.
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

This one is cool, too. I love the comment that a shorter skirt would have sounded better. :ROTF:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

^yeah saw that one too haha. The playing isn't that good at all, but everyone is so positive because of her looks.
                    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Working...
                    X