No announcement yet.

New Coldworker song available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally got my order of The Contaminated Void from The End Records and I must say the album is fantastic. Great sound, great riffs, great songs, great vocals, and the booklet is fucking wicked! I'm not just blowing smoke up yer ass either, it's freaking excellent. This is going to get a hell of a lot of play around here. Good work guys, you got a first day buyer for the new album.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Thank you very much man!!!

Sorry for the late reply, I've been really bad at visiting the forum for 2 weeks... and no, I don't even have a valid excuse
      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire View Post
        I finally got my order of The Contaminated Void from The End Records and I must say the album is fantastic. Great sound, great riffs, great songs, great vocals, and the booklet is fucking wicked! I'm not just blowing smoke up yer ass either, it's freaking excellent. This is going to get a hell of a lot of play around here. Good work guys, you got a first day buyer for the new album.
        I have yet put my order @ The End because I am broke as fuck at this time. I been wanting to get a few things including Coldworker..I will.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
        X