Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davey View Post
    here you go..
    Musica composta por Fernando Miyata, Tocando em sua escola com uma de suas super guitarras.www.fernandomiyata.comwww.kradich.com.br

better gear, better tone AND standing up.
    are you satisfied NOW??!?!?

Now that is Badass! Thanks for the link!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      DAVEY!!!

I never seen that one..muthafugga is goin' places..and he bought himself a Jackson. Get down with his bad self..but you know he really really wanted to sit down!!!

There's something about that dude that is ORIGINAL and naturally fuggin' good..and I like that better than any connect the dots, fast lifeless BS that's been done to fuggin' death!

If I want neo classical..Uli Fuggin' Roth !!!!
      I concur.
      The kid is very good.
      The song and his playing had a nice natural flowish groove.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
        here you go..
        Musica composta por Fernando Miyata, Tocando em sua escola com uma de suas super guitarras.www.fernandomiyata.comwww.kradich.com.br

better gear, better tone AND standing up.
        are you satisfied NOW??!?!?
        yup...good shiot
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Hadn't seen the second vid off him standing. THANKS! for sharing!
          DiMarzio Endorsee
          www.dimarzio.com
          Morley Endorsee
          www.morley.com
          "Intelli-Shred" author
          www.myspace.com/intellishred
          NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

that was kind of disappointing. has 'youtube curiosity written all over it, and thats about it. props to him for developing the technique though, putting in the hours. but it wasn't nearly enough to make it interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
              Yep...my neo classical hero will take on yours! Marcel Coenen... Shred
              sweeping, but with some Blues vibe in it! Rusty Cooley typewriter chromatic speed just aint my thing... :-)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3cliq6ED1a0&feature=related
              I'm with you bro !

Comment

Wow..Marcel Coenen He sounds Neo classical with a touch of Frank Marino. That's my school along with Ed and ...Loomis.

I'm watching that again along with that kid..I gotta get that kid's name..he's the shit! His songs stick in my head..and THAT'S what its all about!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

FUCK that Neo classical acrobatic bullshit..I could listen to that 1000 times and NONE of it would stick in my head. Music-ians is all about MUSIC..not BPM contests. It's only impressive in a musical context. Fast finger excersizes should be done at home not on recording or on fuggin' youtube.

It's all good for a jerk off guitar solo at a show..but I would throw a fuggin' tomato at that fuck if he did that all night!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    My fat lil' dude spanks your dude hardcore!

I love that fat fuck..he's my favorite youtube "unsung" hero..

I like the way he puts the pick on his lap and just grabs it at will.

He grabs my attention and keeps it the whole time!!!

bravo!!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=wfqu4YEufYc&feature=related

*** Yep! That Mexican guy has ALL the technique ever done by
                    any guitarist! Stunning what he can do...Flamenco...Jazz.. Brett Garsed..
                    Paul Gilbert...Yngwie! Remember that one Vid where Malmsteen plays
                    pentatonic blues? Man, that was great imo! He could have had a better
                    career imo if he would have went the way of Satch. I wish i knew
                    just 1 phrase from this stubby fingered bad ass!

Comment

Marcel Coenen rules, I'm a huge fan
                      I have this concert DVD and rips all over it.
                      Taken from the Live DVD "A Live Time Journey". Musicians: Marcel Coenen - Guitars, Frank Schiphorst - Guitars, Maurice Brouwers - Bass, Spike - Drums
                      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

I Luv U

Comment

The fat dude kicks ass!!! My 16 year old is waaay too caught up in the Rusty/MAB sterile, clinical, style of shredding. I played this dude for him and he was actually digging it

Bill hit the nail on the head...the dude keeps it interesting with twists and turns that are melodic yet unpredictable, which stick in your head. I dig that type of playing over stiff, lifeless, mechanical shredding. I'd buy this guy's album too.

My favorite new "shredder" is this guy...touch, tone and phrasing for days (although his "80's metal meets the Taliban" image could use some help ):

Download Link:https://jtcguitar.com/store/package/fives-special-package?? Subscribe: http://bit.ly/JTC-YT-SubscribeGuthrie Govan - Fives at JTCGuitar.comGuth...

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                            To the right in related videos check out Rob Marcello he is a tasty player.
                            Several years ago at a Nashville guitar show he tore it up on one of my strat project guitars.After about 30 min I finally got my guitar back.He said this guitar is fuckin' bad ass dude great work.
                            He is a product demonstrator for Roland and plays in Danger Danger.Real nice guy too.
                            I was at one of my local music stores (Daddy's Music) one evening and one of the guys behind the counter said "Hey you should stick around, we're having a guy from Roland demodstrate some products, Heard he's a Awesome player"! So I stuck around and it was this guy Rob Marcello who I had never heard of before. MAN!!, what a Monster player!!! He sounds like Yngwie, Paul Gilbert, and Vinnie Moore all rolled up into one!!

Comment

You know......Guthrie is a monster of a player, and I have his "Erotic Cakes" CD.
                              It's fucking Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrring as all hell.
                              I was so dissappointed, and it wasn't cheap to get either.
                              Marcels CD (both of them) kick ass from beginning to end, and it's not all rowdy shit either.
                              He's got some ballads and some fusiony stuff in there as well.
                              He's just an excellent instrumental writer and a tasteful lead player.
                              Here's another one off of his first instrumetal CD.
                              A little 7 string Action
                              Taken from the Video-CD "Guitartalk". http://www.marcelcoenen.com

Hey Bill how's it going man? long time no talkie.

Comment

Originally posted by MSGfan View Post
                                I was at one of my local music stores (Daddy's Music) one evening and one of the guys behind the counter said "Hey you should stick around, we're having a guy from Roland demodstrate some products, Heard he's a Awesome player"! So I stuck around and it was this guy Rob Marcello who I had never heard of before. MAN!!, what a Monster player!!! He sounds like Yngwie, Paul Gilbert, and Vinnie Moore all rolled up into one!!
                                Rob was at the Boston Guitar show this past fall and I got to meet him.
                                He's a pretty ripping player

Comment

Working...
                                X