THIS my friends is totally BAD ASS playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ripley7t View Post
    I don't know about all this stereotype stuff, One of my best friend's is Scottish and has green teeth. Hell, I'm a fat American and proud of it. On the serious side, it is the differences we all have be they ethnic, build, etc. that make us unique individuals. I would not want to live in a world where everyone is the same.
    *** Scottish? Why the nerve! Im glad none of those haggis eaters
    are allowed on this forum!! :ROTF:

Comment

What a great player! Gotta love the versitality for sure...

Oh and just an FYI, hes LEGALLY blind... not 100%.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Good stuff. I was pretty surprised to see a blues/country guy doing the 2 hand tapping stuff though???

Comment

he is a monster of a player.

Comment

Johnny is a nother monster player who is a really cool guy. Three years ago we taught together at the NGW Nashville campus @ Middle Tennessee State Univ.
            He lost his sight pretty much at childhood. He IS legally blind. He can read the decal on a headstock when its about 3-5 inches from his face. They take the knobs off and duct tape down the settings on his pedals so they can't be bumped out of his sweetspots.
            He's never even seen/read tab or notation, its all in his head and fingers. He is really cool in breaking down every little piece when explaining what he does and how he does it. No secrets at all.
            DiMarzio Endorsee
            www.dimarzio.com
            Morley Endorsee
            www.morley.com
            "Intelli-Shred" author
            www.myspace.com/intellishred
            NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

Working...
            X