Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Black Metal Videos Ever.

Gayest videos ever....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Czech out the keyboard player over there summoning fucking dragons...
    and the ibanez gio while sitting on a branch

This one.....fuck...this is just so fucking gay i cant even....fuck

Well, I couldn't make it past 30 seconds of either of 'em!
    At least the second one looks like they may have spent a few bucks on it. It's pathetic gothwank, but it's better than four ugly fat blokes stood in the woods.

Comment

You gotta FF to abt 3:12 on the first one before it starts getting.............."good"

Comment

the second one is lame
        but the first one is pure gold I would actually pay to see them... it's fuckin' hilarious... the ultimate synthesis of Vangelis and undefineable noise... they got the edge
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Regarding the first one...

The face paint says "Death Metal". The jean jacket vest says "Hillbilly".

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

And then there's Merduk, most tr00 and evil and of course, most serious blackmetal band ever:
            Masakryczny kawałek autorstwa grupy Merduk...Bad nun... iuu... Bad nun... Iuu...Łeeeeeee...;)--------------------------------------Mati narzekał że zdjęli Ba...
            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

If that first band was going for "hilarious in a pathetic sort of way", then they nailed it! And the "squeek toy" pig head ruled in the Marduk video :ROTF:

It's mindblowing that all of these tools take themselves seriously!

I saw a recent interview in Guitar World with "Immortal" so I went to Youtube to check them out...pathetic! Face paint, breathing fire, and a dude sticking out his tongue. I think we saw this 30 years ago when it was called Kiss (except the music didn't suck back then). What a joke!
              Last edited by Rupe; 03-31-2008, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
                And then there's Merduk, most tr00 and evil and of course, most serious blackmetal band ever:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrEzC4MbkcQ
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                  the ultimate synthesis of Vangelis and undefineable noise... they got the edge

Comment

what about the immortal one where they're running round the forest after the wizard?? i lolled at the benny hill version of it :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                      what about the immortal one where they're running round the forest after the wizard?? i lolled at the benny hill version of it :ROTF:

TRVE /\N/\L BRVTALITY

Immortal made in a Benny Hill way, maybe not creative or too imaginative, but damn it hits the spot...I didn't play the music, I didn't create the immortal v...

Comment

Man....I paused Barry White for this shit?

Black Metal, the retards of the metalheads!
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

keep em comminz deez vids rulez!!!!!!!!\m/\m/
                          subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/deathmetal44
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-TymW-84g
                          www.soundclick.com/gothmetalshredder

Comment

Originally posted by airjamie View Post
                            Gayest videos ever....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Czech out the keyboard player over there summoning fucking dragons...
                            and the ibanez gio while sitting on a branch

This one.....fuck...this is just so fucking gay i cant even....fuck
                            This is like what I would expect if "The young ones" were to do a black metal... The only thing missing from that joke of a video is the bass player getting stuck in a giant pod..
                            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrEzC4MbkcQ

baaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

All Hail the satanic squeeze toy from hell!!!!
                              In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
                              X