No announcement yet.

Worst Black Metal Videos Ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. No this video isn't an insult to the black metal. It's just for fun guys ! (actually, we DO love black metal \o/)2. It's just silly to say that a person i...

When black metal goes main stream.... tsk tsk...

Then black metal goes rural....

In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Funny Shit The Farmer one frikin Killed me.
      And This Immortal Parody, hahahahaha..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrx2B...eature=related
      :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

But seriously,... Immortal Rules, videos stupid as fuck, but they were a ruling band. I love them. Pure Holocaust iz da trvest!!
      The funny thing is that all this shit turns into a parody of itself and utter poserism.
      I can laugh at it, because while i love some of the bands, I always thought it was kinda pose with the corpse paint and whatnot.
      But, the innovators, when Destruction, Celtic Frost even Slayer were doing it back in the early 80's it was kick ass, because it was so just out there.

Immortal, Satyricon, Emperor, Gorgoroth, Dimmu Borgir, Killer Bands.

Oh yeah, i liked some Ratt/Dokken too. I'm from that era, grew up in La 1980's - But i lost interest due to bands like Celtic Frost, Kreator, Slayer, Destruction, Voi Vod, DRI and Suicidal Tendencies.. to name a few.

Comment

There is alot of gayness to go 'round when it comes to music videos in general..I don't see the purpose really, unless its a live performance.

I like SOME of these bands..Ancient is one..that's Kimberly Goss (Sinergy) doing the female vox. Its is peachy on the recording for this genre..but the corpsepaint, spikes, ect...gay gay gay..Satan doesn't wear corpepaint..not a single image of him for thousands of years.

Alice Cooper and Kiss started that shit..but this is supposed to be black metal. King Diamond is a satanist. Nope, I know exactly where all this shit came from!!!

I had a epiphany while watching the Exorcist. Linda Blair's demonic voice IS the voice of black metal. The "death mask" that quickly flashes twice during the movie resembles corpsepaint. These seeds were planted.. the look, the voice even the haunting soundtrack "tubular bells" by Mike Oldfield.

I know I'm right..as usual. That movie caused quite a stir in 1973. To many, that shit is real, and its based on an "true" story of a boy in the 40's. People went to church in record numbers

Take the soundtrack of The Omen and The Exorcist with a dash of Black Sabbath..Black Metal.

Black Metallers just love the woods..they can't get enough of the woods.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sheer Brutality - Immortal at their finest.
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Their "videos" make me wonder if they are parodying themselves on purpose, just to fuck with everybody. I saw the woods video years ago, we were cracking up, we thought they were just wierd norwegians, lol.
          It's no different than say WASP back in the day, just more comical .

Comment

I got to see Immortal open for Halford..took the little woman with me.

WASP..OMFG..just post the video for "Wild Child"..someone should have told Blackie Lawless "stop with the pointing". Then he does the Paul Stanley dance of shame..in moccasins no less...because mocassins are well known to be evil of all that is evil !!!

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

LOL, this shit is pathetic. Do these guys actually think they are scary?

It's pure comedy, I love it!
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
                Sheer Brutality - Immortal at their finest.
                Too bad that their finest is an absolute joke :ROTF:

These are the guys who were picked last in gym class and played Dungeons and Dragons on prom night

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  Black Metallers just love the woods..they can't get enough of the woods.

Comment

01. If you're going to do a video where you and another knuckle head are holding burning torches - do it somewhere DARK. Torches in the daylight do nothing except make you look like a dork who carrys lit torches in the day time. At least burn something. Sheesh, and why carry a torch night or day. You're black metal, what are you scared of the dark?

02. If you're going to wear "scary" halloween faces - film your video at night where you might actually scare someone. In the day time you just look like a lazy clown who ran out of rouge.

I've always dug face pain on bands, kiss, alice cooper, etc. Even the black metal stuff to a point. It's just they all try to be so scary and and it just doesn't work. The only way these guys would scare me is if I found out they were the doctor during my dental apointment.

Comment

Christ, and I though "Call of the Wintermoon" was bad.............. it's almost like they do it so bad that only the tr00 cvlt guy will get it, but I doubt there is anyone that will get it lol.

Though I liked that Evil Dead video because it had a link to THE Evil Dead band, the underground thrash maestros with "Annhilation of Civilization" vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-FlIwepbh4

Comment

This always manages to cheer me up. Fuggin hillarious ! :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by destructin_od View Post
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aZcgMmxHxw

This always manages to cheer me up. Fuggin hillarious ! :ROTF:
                          Since when does Popeye sing black metal?

Comment

Official Music Video for Conquer All by BehemothSubscribe to Behemoth: http://bit.ly/subs-bhmth-ytSubscribe to Nuclear Blast records:http://bit.ly/subs-nb-yt...

Man Behemoth know how to make a video :P

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                              Too bad that their finest is an absolute joke :ROTF:

These are the guys who were picked last in gym class and played Dungeons and Dragons on prom night

Prom? lol, i never went to any prom on purpose, fuck prom, lol, and i skipped gym class, to go smoke weed, play guitar, spin metal lp's and chill, or make out with chicks, oh and D&D was cool too.
                              Prom, i was in a limo on the Sunset Strip with a bottle of Jack in one hand the other down a chicks pants , i heard that the prom sucked.

I think the call of the wood video was suposed to be a parody of themselves, because people from elsewhere think that's what they do,
                              run around in the woods in witch hats, and they were obviously coping the beetles with popping their heads out from behind trees, it seems to me comical on purpose.
                              He's even chuckling at the end of it, can't be too serious, In that way, it would be a jokes on you type thing.
                              Either way Immortal was a killer band, Suffer!

Comment

Bahahahaha
                                Ps i like blackmetal and most of these bands are good in there original lineup, but i thought that this is funny credits go out to all the blackmeta bands ...

"Mother fucking Devil going to stab you in the neck joe! you understand what I'm saying"
                                "He's on my side"
                                "yeah, he on my side joe, I shot mother fuckers. You shot mother fuckers joe?"
                                "No, cause I lived in a suburb."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X