Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
    Bahahahaha
    Ps i like blackmetal and most of these bands are good in there original lineup, but i thought that this is funny credits go out to all the blackmeta bands ...

"Mother fucking Devil going to stab you in the neck joe! you understand what I'm saying"
    "He's on my side"
    "yeah, he on my side joe, I shot mother fuckers. You shot mother fuckers joe?"
    "No, cause I lived in a suburb."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      Black Metallers just love the woods..they can't get enough of the woods.
      You know what they say:
      Black metal lyrics have a diversity of topics from Satan to nature to Vikings to winter to Vikings in winter to Satanic nature to Satanic Vikings in winter to Satanic Vikings admiring nature in winter.

But I like black metal music: Mayhem, Immortal, Burzum, Enslaved, Emperor, Nargaroth, ...

And the attributes, well, whatever.. always a good laugh
      Can't wait to see Immortal in June
      Last edited by SlasZ; 04-02-2008, 01:05 AM.

Comment

They have also lyrics about...cookies

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by SlasZ View Post
          Y

But I like black metal music: Mayhem, Immortal, Burzum, Enslaved, Emperor, Nargaroth, ...

Also check out Taake, Azaghal, Behexen, Satanic Warmaster, Ragnarok,
          Summoning, Satyricon (ok, commercial, but still good), Vargsang, Dark Funeral, etc...let me know if you would like some more good "underground" raw black metal bands...my favourite metal .

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post

Also check out Taake, Azaghal, Behexen, Satanic Warmaster, Ragnarok,
            Summoning, Satyricon (ok, commercial, but still good), Vargsang, Dark Funeral, etc...let me know if you would like some more good "underground" raw black metal bands...my favourite metal .
            Enough, I can't handle that much comedy all at once!

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
              Enough, I can't handle that much comedy all at once!
              FYI, these are all good, well-respected bands. Not some jokers like in the first post video.

Comment

well respected bands
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Whatever, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
                    Prom? lol, i never went to any prom on purpose, fuck prom, lol, and i skipped gym class, to go smoke weed, play guitar, spin metal lp's and chill, or make out with chicks, oh and D&D was cool too.
                    Prom, i was in a limo on the Sunset Strip with a bottle of Jack in one hand the other down a chicks pants , i heard that the prom sucked.

I think the call of the wood video was suposed to be a parody of themselves, because people from elsewhere think that's what they do,
                    run around in the woods in witch hats, and they were obviously coping the beetles with popping their heads out from behind trees, it seems to me comical on purpose.
                    He's even chuckling at the end of it, can't be too serious, In that way, it would be a jokes on you type thing.
                    Either way Immortal was a killer band, Suffer!
                    HE CHUKLZ 4 SATAN. BEETULZ R NOT KRIEG. U DUN NO WHAT U TALK ABT. THIS IZ ELITE BTVT/\L BLAK METUL. WE HANG IN WOODZ B-KUZ IT IZ EASIER TO HOLLER AT DEAMONZ. WE R ALL "SUP SATAN" HE IS ALL "O HAI"

Comment

Originally posted by airjamie View Post
                      HE CHUKLZ 4 SATAN. BEETULZ R NOT KRIEG. U DUN NO WHAT U TALK ABT. THIS IZ ELITE BTVT/\L BLAK METUL. WE HANG IN WOODZ B-KUZ IT IZ EASIER TO HOLLER AT DEAMONZ. WE R ALL "SUP SATAN" HE IS ALL "O HAI"
                      huh?

Why you guys gotta be dipshits, so you don't like the music, i'm sure they could do without you as a fan.
                      Immortal IS highly regarded as one of the premier bands of the genre, and ARE a killer band.
                      They been around for 16 years, they broke up for a number of years, and got back together, to have their fanbase still intact.
                      That says something about respect.

By the way, how's your band doing?

Chuckle Heads.
                      Last edited by Trem; 04-02-2008, 03:41 PM.

Comment

hahahahahahaha.
                        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Is that Black Chav Metal?:ROTF:
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
                            huh?

Why you guys gotta be dipshits, so you don't like the music, i'm sure they could do without you as a fan.
                            Immortal IS highly regarded as one of the premier bands of the genre, and ARE a killer band.
                            They been around for 16 years, they broke up for a number of years, and got back together, to have their fanbase still intact.
                            That says something about respect.

By the way, how's your band doing?

Chuckle Heads.

Comment

I like Immortal, Emperor..and plenty other Black Metal bands. There is some incredible muscicianship in that camp, as well as shit,m like any genre. Many of these muscians play in death, power, and prog mrtal bands..most people wouldn't think alot of these people are involved with some of their own favorite bands..but it's true.

Trust me..

Players such as Hellhammer, Nick Barker, and Ralph Santolla.. Ralph Santolla is a GREAT example..he did his own thing with his AOR band Millenium for years with great singers including Jorn Lande, Then he played with Iced Earth and now he's in Deicide..Ironically his best playing is with Deicide..
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I think these guys got the face paint from G.I. Joe

Comment

Working...
                                X