No announcement yet.

Worst Black Metal Videos Ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone asked for WASP's Wild Child? Here ya go!

The video for the song Wild Child! It rocks the hell out of ya!
    - Adam

Comment

Originally posted by adoxtater View Post
      Someone asked for WASP's Wild Child? Here ya go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsoLb-E7oy8
      Well, there you have it..

There's enough gayness to go 'round for everyone. You can not escape the gayness..for it is deep..deep within you and you...and you.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

So let me get this right. The natural habitat for the Death metalhead is the woods, whereas for an LA Sleaze metalhead, its the desert? Great information for those metalhead watching nature walks :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
          So let me get this right. The natural habitat for the Death metalhead is the woods, whereas for an LA Sleaze metalhead, its the desert? Great information for those metalhead watching nature walks :ROTF:
          This is true..someone call National Geographic!!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            This is true..someone call National Geographic!!!

I forget dudes name but a pro photographer actuall did a series of national geographicesque shots for ARKITIP magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by airjamie View Post
              I forget dudes name but a pro photographer actuall did a series of national geographicesque shots for ARKITIP magazine.
              That would be a photog by the name of Peter Beste. Google him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                God damn it, I have to find a forest somewhere in the desert...

guess I'm gonna have to buy a tortch too... And a Harley....

Excuse me while I go brood menacingly about Death, the Apocalypse and Hookers or something.

In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
                X