• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roidster View Post
    they should retire anyways
    +1
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
      Sorry, you're absolutely right. That was really lame. I should've gone with Smokepole-ica.

I'm not Ron!

Comment

Well you know what they say about opinions....

Obviously you guys aren't real into Metallica anymore, but they sure do still sell a lot of tickets to their shows. I think it's awesome that a lot of my favorite bands from the 80's are still out touring, even if they're not as good as they once were.

Comment

Originally posted by sakeido View Post
          ..or this thread was after the first, horribly lame, attempt to change Metallica into something different and "funny"
          Nah..Metallica already change themselves into something different and "funny" before this thread even started..let the flaming on psychlops begin..
          Last edited by psychlops; 04-05-2008, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
            I heard they're still together, but finally changed the name to Poprockica. Or was it Softcockica?
            :ROTF:
            Gear--
            Jackson KVX10 Cobalt Blue Swirl
            Wesley Tartatus V Black
            Marshall MG30fx
            Digitech Delay
            Digitech Heavy Metal
            Digitech Wah Pedal

Comment

If the members of Metallica auditioned for my band..they only one I'd consider is the bass player.

"Sad but true"..
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
              X