No announcement yet.

Van Halen in Raleigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cincy was an outstanding show too, the night before Dallas. Glad I finally got to see them after all these years.
    Greg

'86 Model 1
    '87 Model 2
    '88 Model 3A
    '88 Model 3DR
    '06 TMZ Mahogany Natural

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
      Eddie and Schenker, it's the same thing with both of them when they are drinking and try to go on stage.
      Exactly..I thouhgt the same thing. I hope VH records while they're on the up..it would be nice to hear some new stuff w/ Dave.

They prolly been recording. Ed seems like he tinkers in his 5150..he may have some in the bag for Dave.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

i'll have to check the link out when I get home. I hope it's better than what we got in Atlanta back in February - disappointing! It was great to see VH w/Roth (I was too young in '84) but they had major sound problems all night, like Eddie's guitar completely cutting out during his solo! And it was right when he had (finally) finished his 6 or 8 minutes of "Cathedral"-type volume swell stuff and was starting to lay into some ripping stuff, then .......silence. You can see his hands going on the big screen but his sound had totally cut out, then it was going in and out. I enjoyed the show for the most part but definitely wasn't going to drop that kind of cash to see them again last night. But maybe it would have been the better show to see? Any ATL folks see them at either show?
        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

+1 on the Raleigh show. the whole thing was amazing, and they were tighter as a band from the Greenboro show.

total Kick Ass!
          Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Working...
          X