X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Warrel Dane release...

Some decent stuff...

Know all about it..I'm buying it today!

Can't waite 'till Jeff's solo comes out too.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I've been listening since the 13th and I think the cd is great. I'm a fan of Warrel's lyrics and singing style so this cd def. works for me.

Comment

Sweet! I'll have to pick it up soon. Warrel looks strange without the waist-length blond hair he's had since the '80s!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Warrel is my favorite lyricist, and one of my very favorite singers!!!

Its not that he's a "great" singer such as Russel Allan/JornLande/Mats Levin ect.., but his style, harmonies and delivery is unmatched IMO. He's imitaded alot in metal circles.

I just bought it at FYE for 13.99.haven't listened too it yet. I watched him talk about what inspired each track on his myspace tho. Cool to have that insight before listening.

I'll NEVER listen/burn to music online. I like the surprise whenever I'm buying music that'll I know I'll like..and want the p[roduct in my hands! Just like when I was a kid buying records..that never changed with me, I still get that same rush..I'm silly like that.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I went and picked up the 'Ltd Edition', it fucking rules. It's a brilliant combo of warrel/wichers, but my fave bit unfortunately is the loomis solo

I'm scared that with the Loomis solo album I'm just gonna buy a red schecter and not see sunlight for months.....

Comment

Well I can't stop listening to it. I love it!!

This will definitely hold me over until Jeff's solo and finally NM's DVD!!! Then we should be hearing and seeing some new NM material by then.

I can't believe NM never made the mainstream..especially with radio friendly songs like "Believe in nothing". That song is going on 10 years old, but would sound fresh years from now. IMO!!!

Kinda weird, but I don't mind having NM all to ourselves..

I don't listen to many cd's with the lyrics in my hands..but I did with this one.

Comment

First 2 minutes i didnt like him...but then listened to the whole "Lucretcia"
                song..and this guy's got pipes! Has his own voice, and sounds very
                unique imo...Good stuff

Comment

Thats one of the reasons I bought it bill, had to have the whole package with lyrics to enjoy it even more. I absolutely love wichers neck pickup lead tone on one of the last songs.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                    First 2 minutes i didnt like him...but then listened to the whole "Lucretcia"
                    song..and this guy's got pipes! Has his own voice, and sounds very
                    unique imo...Good stuff
                    He is very unique and has a great voice. Lucretia My Reflection is actually a cover of a song from The Sisters of Mercy.
                    Check out Battle Angels from the '80s from Sanctuary (they eventually turned into Nevermore). I wish he would still hit the falsetto like he does here. They're from Seattle, and you can definitely hear the Geoff Tate influence.
                    Sanctuary (the band that featured some Nevermore members) playing the song "Battle Angels" live in Essenhttp://epicusblogusmetallicus.blogspot.com/

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I just checked this out today.
                      I'm going to have to buy it.
                      Warrel is my currrent favorite metal vocalist (has been for a while now) and what I've heard so far I really like.
                      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

FUCK!..

Comment

Bill, the Loomis solo album is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Inearthed View Post
                            Bill, the Loomis solo album is awesome.
                            Its ouT!?

Comment

Not yet, but Loomis showed some folks it and they were blown away.

Comment

Working...
                              X