X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kmanick View Post
    When We Pray
    fuck ya!!!
    His writing is fuggin' amazing. Loomis/Dane..Nevermore is an unstoppable metal force that queefs everything in their path like an F5 titty twister!!

I'd love to sit her and talk about NM/Warrel Dane all day..but my puter is taking a dump. Clevo-John is going to refomat the bastid tomorrow..

Nevermore is the best metal band in the fuggin' world, and Jeff Loomis is the best fuggin' metal guitarist in the fuggin' world..that's what I think!

I'm not talkin' about noodlin'..a zillion pimple pukes can do that!! Its the whole package..the tone..the riffs..the solos..the songs..originality = >>>Jeff Loomis!!!..

I'll see ya when I return..dammit!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I must've listened to This Old Man three times on the drive home last night. Love the big riff between verses, love the vocals, love the story too.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        I must've listened to This Old Man three times on the drive home last night. Love the big riff between verses, love the vocals, love the story too.
        That's my favorite song and riff of the cd!

The story is awesome..and sad!....

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I love the distorted guitars in your chosen misery (hail yesterday!! ). JSX up loud, delays flappin' in the loop, can't get enough of it! Theres a hell of alot in this album to like.

Comment

Hail Yesterday Bibz!!

Damn catchy fuggin' songs..

Yea, JSX ..is that what that is..I like it..alot!

Comment

haha Ive got no idea if thats what wichers is using on that track, it's just how I enjoy playing it!

Comment

The Cd is alright, Warrel is awesome but I wouldn't expect any less from him. My issue is with the guitar work. Its pretty weak but i guess if you play in a band with Jeff Loomis your fans would be accustomed to amazing guitar.

well good news if you didn't know, I believe Loomis is ACTUALLY working on his solo CD, About time!! But i'm excited that cd will be great. I think its instrumental.
                Last edited by Brick; 06-08-2008, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Just got this on Friday and have been listening to it all weekend. Absolutely brilliant! Can't wait to listen to the Loomis solo CD when it's out. When is the NM DVD coming out, Bill?

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    His writing is fuggin' amazing. Loomis/Dane..Nevermore is an unstoppable metal force that queefs everything in their path like an F5 titty twister!!

I'd love to sit her and talk about NM/Warrel Dane all day..but my puter is taking a dump. Clevo-John is going to refomat the bastid tomorrow..

Nevermore is the best metal band in the fuggin' world, and Jeff Loomis is the best fuggin' metal guitarist in the fuggin' world..that's what I think!

I'm not talkin' about noodlin'..a zillion pimple pukes can do that!! Its the whole package..the tone..the riffs..the solos..the songs..originality = >>>Jeff Loomis!!!..

I'll see ya when I return..dammit!
                    Bill,

What do you think about James Murphy?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony7 View Post
                      Bill,

What do you think about James Murphy?
                      I want to have his baby!!

I actually said that when I left a message on his voice mail..a friend of mine talks to him pretty frequently.

As far as Jeff's solo and NM DVD..I'm "patiently" waiting for both of those to come out.

Comment

Working...
                      X