Origin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Origin

Saw this video from the band Origin on Headbanger's Ball tonight. This song is nuts, and it has some cool Jackson Warrior action!!

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Origin rules. Been a fan since their first record. Antithesis, together with Decrepit Birth's Diminishing between worlds, is the best death metal output this year for me. Wondering if anything can top this.

Flo
    http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

this band rocks! I used to play their songs on my college radio show. There was a behind-the-scenes video on one of their CDs. Watching the drummer was jaw-dropping.
      Scott

Comment

Cool. I'd never heard of them until now. I need to pick up Antithesis.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Our drummer is a rabid Origin/John Longstreth fan, and burned me a copy of Antithesis, writing "Best metal album EVER" on it. Well, it's good, but a little too chaotic for me. I've been expanding my musical horizons a bit, but as it stands now, Nile or Behemoth represent the extremity (no pun intended) of my attention span. I'm sure that Antithesis will grow on me, as it does have some very cool stuff going on, but I still prefer more traditional song structure and a bit more melody.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X